Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 6th Major.......

Started by ricepig, June 01, 2017, 07:41:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

AKA, The Memorial. It usually has a nice field in it and former Hog Lingmerth is tied for the lead at -7.

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Jackrabbit Hog

Seems like they always have weather issues and a soggy course.  Maybe Jack's getting dementia and forgets to turn off the sprinklers when he goes to bed.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Jackrabbit Hog

Duf-daddy gets the handshake with Jack.  Meanwhile, the former Mrs. Duf-daddy is working the late shift at the Opelika Hooters.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

cc

That putt on 18 was something.  Shot himself in the foot on Sat. then worked it out on range.  Just hung in there and got it done.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: cc on June 04, 2017, 09:57:30 pm
That putt on 18 was something.  Shot himself in the foot on Sat. then worked it out on range.  Just hung in there and got it done.

There's something about Dufner that's just not right.  I like the guy and most all the other players seem to like him a lot, but I'm not sure he's very bright.  And I mean that in the nicest way possible.  He seems like he just rolls through life; a prodigy with a lot of social awkwardness. 

EastexHawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 04, 2017, 09:04:07 pm
Duf-daddy gets the handshake with Jack.  Meanwhile, the former Mrs. Duf-daddy is working the late shift at the Opelika Hooters.

Duf getting fatter and fatter and the Copenhagen remnants around his lips and teeth were too much for her to take, but if you're going to prostitute yourself to sugar daddies you're probably going to have to make allowances of some kind.

Jim Harris

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 02, 2017, 06:08:27 am
Seems like they always have weather issues and a soggy course.  Maybe Jack's getting dementia and forgets to turn off the sprinklers when he goes to bed.

They have SubAir System under the greens, though.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

hogbud

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 05, 2017, 08:58:51 am
There's something about Dufner that's just not right.  I like the guy and most all the other players seem to like him a lot, but I'm not sure he's very bright.  And I mean that in the nicest way possible.  He seems like he just rolls through life; a prodigy with a lot of social awkwardness. 

Years of practice rounds with VJ likely the cause

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 04, 2017, 09:04:07 pm
I hope she is.

You don't have to be a 'scientific rocket' to know she was just after his moola. Married him, spent a few years, then dumped him. I'm sure she got a nice settlement. On to the next guy.

cc

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 05, 2017, 08:58:51 am

Ignorance is bliss?  He just goes about his work, honing his craft, and not consumed with the outside world?  I know some people like that.  Got the personal issues and family life straight, faith is strong, and just happy with who they are. 

That or maybe just a golf idiot savant

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: cc on June 06, 2017, 06:48:21 am
Ignorance is bliss?  He just goes about his work, honing his craft, and not consumed with the outside world?  I know some people like that.  Got the personal issues and family life straight, faith is strong, and just happy with who they are. 

That or maybe just a golf idiot savant

I'm going with that second thing.