Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kingsley named 2nd Team All Conf by CBS

Started by MountieDawg, March 06, 2016, 05:16:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TNhawgfan

Congrats Moses! Hope he doesn't leave for Europe or we're going to be let down again next year
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

gmarv

good for moses.he will be first team next year.

hogwood

Got to be kidding. Jones over Kingsley? And Calipari's as COY rather than B. Kennedy? Cal has MCAA players every year and under achieves with them. A&M builds a good team over 5 years, wins the SEC, and gets nothing.

jry04

Quote from: hogwood on March 07, 2016, 08:04:32 am
Got to be kidding. Jones over Kingsley? And Calipari's as COY rather than B. Kennedy? Cal has MCAA players every year and under achieves with them. A&M builds a good team over 5 years, wins the SEC, and gets nothing.
Jones is a better player than Moses. I have said it all season long, and anyone who has watched Jones a number of times would agree. There is a reason Jones is going to be a lottery pick. If he played on a team that featured him on offense he would put up 20 and 10 every night. Instead he plays along side another NBA prospect who is a 7 footer, and the guards have the green light to jack up 3s every trip down the court. As a comparison, Vandy is #2 in 3 pt % in the SEC behind us. However, they have shot 140 more 3 pointers than Arkansas.

Moses going from a no-name to 2nd team All-Conference is great. Hopefully he wins 1st team All-Conference from other publications, because this is just 1 site's opinion. However, I don't think anyone can argue Jones is not deserving.

Breems

Quote from: hogwood on March 07, 2016, 08:04:32 am

Cal gets a ton of credit every year for "making one-and-dones play well together." It's somehow a monumental challenge to have all that cake and eat it too.

I get there will be chemistry issues from time to time, but no coach is immune to that. I would've given it to Kennedy this year.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />