Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Look for the Wheels to Fall Off Tonight

Started by EulessHog, October 21, 2017, 09:16:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayzback

Quote from: pigmania on October 21, 2017, 01:19:45 pm
Funny how Hog fans would rather want a yankee pig farmer from the Big 10, than an Arkansas born and raised guy who is a Razorback at heart. It just goes to show how stupid Razorback fans are. With this mentality, the hogs will always be a lower tier SEC school.

I see. I believe the honeymoon suite is still available. Name?
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

JaketheSnake

Quote from: USChog on October 21, 2017, 11:55:41 am
Auburn will run roughshod over Arkansas today.
I have my nausea meds in my pocket.  Not sure I have enough for what is going to happen to us tonight.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: GuvHog on October 21, 2017, 02:55:56 pm
I have no desire to call Bret names, I just want to Call Him Gone!

I'm ready for a coaching change as well. I just want fans to quit broadcasting their own ignorance.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

alohawg

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 21, 2017, 02:50:20 pm
Listen Aloehawg! You sound like an idiot and a stupid child when you call him that. So keep doing it, kiddo.

Kiddo, lol. Okay, loser.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Pig Worshipper

You actually have to HAVE wheels for them to fall off.

logic

Quote from: 870hogfan on October 21, 2017, 09:31:06 am
I swear I think some Hog fans want this to happen...
I always pull for the Razorbacks to win.  However, too much losing and I lose interest in football and move to another sport such as basketball or track.  I certainly don't purchase tickets or go to any of the games.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: alohawg on October 21, 2017, 03:33:19 pm
Kiddo, lol. Okay, loser.

It's ok little one. If that's what it takes to make you a man, keep doing it.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 21, 2017, 04:14:31 pm

Green tea and get to your vocal exercising ....make sure your tux is fresh

You are gonna kill Bridge over troubled waters tonight.....

Bum

PRJ

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 04:20:26 pm
Green tea and get to your vocal exercising ....make sure your tux is fresh

You are gonna kill Bridge over troubled waters tonight.....

Bum

PRJ

Thank genius.  I appreciate your deep commentary.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 21, 2017, 04:29:30 pm
Thank genius.  I appreciate your deep commentary.

Thank you dude. I appreciate it. Take requests?

I would like you to play flirting with Disaster by the great Molly Hatchet.

PRJ

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 04:31:32 pm
Thank you dude. I appreciate it. Take requests?

I would like you to play flirting with Disaster by the great Molly Hatchet.

PRJ

Thanks for asking, but I won't flirt, no matter how often someone asks.

LZH

Quote from: GuvHog on October 21, 2017, 02:22:12 pm
Gus had a chance to do something big at the U of A but instead, turned his back on the University and the state, not to mention the Springdale 4 who trusted him and came to Arkansas because of him. Pardon me if I don't share your love for Gus.

Well let's look at this narrative, also. Back then HDN and his other assistants were mistreating Gus in calling him "high school" and all that. So everyone on here turned on Nutt and his bunch for being such dicks while Gus was a standup guy by not saying anything.

But it is such a coincidence that since he left the state, he has become public enemy number one. Not sure who believes what these days.

Razorpigg

Quote from: TrueBlue on October 21, 2017, 09:35:40 am
Don't know about that.

However, the problem is if CBB wins maybe an Auburn, Missouri, and Coastal Carolina - Jeff will probably give him another 5 years. Winning just "enough" to keep one's job, shouldn't be acceptable any longer.

That's a stupid theory. Gimme a win any day I don't care who is the coach and who the opponent is. That's a load of crap rooting against  our team so YOU might get what YOU want.

LZH

Quote from: Razorpigg on October 21, 2017, 04:54:09 pm
That's a stupid theory. Gimme a win any day I don't care who is the coach and who the opponent is. That's a load of crap rooting against  our team so YOU might get what YOU want.

Sometimes a warrior just has to lay down and have a good bleed. Hey, it's better for everyone......

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: LZH on October 21, 2017, 04:50:07 pm
Well let's look at this narrative, also. Back then HDN and his other assistants were mistreating Gus in calling him "high school" and all that. So everyone on here turned on Nutt and his bunch for being such dicks while Gus was a standup guy by not saying anything.

But it is such a coincidence that since he left the state, he has become public enemy number one. Not sure who believes what these days.

There's a lot more to that story about why he is disliked and I'm sure you probably recall why, but let's not get into that today. Gus as it turned out, was just out for Gus, and we can leave it at that.
Go Hogs Go!

LZH

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 21, 2017, 05:03:17 pm
There's a lot more to that story about why he is disliked and I'm sure you probably recall why, but let's not get into that today. Gus as it turned out, was just out for Gus, and we can leave it at that.

Well I would expect him to be ambitious and looking out for himself. But to be fair as to your comment, that time period is pretty blurry to me so if the worm turned and there was something mentioned about it on here, I missed it.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: LZH on October 21, 2017, 05:13:05 pm
Well I would expect him to be ambitious and looking out for himself. But to be fair as to your comment, that time period is pretty blurry to me so if the worm turned and there was something mentioned about it on here, I missed it.

Mike Irwin has all the details.
Go Hogs Go!

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: GuvHog on October 21, 2017, 02:55:56 pm
I have no desire to call Bret names, I just want to Call Him Gone!

Guv with a ZINGER!  :D
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

alohawg

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 21, 2017, 04:14:31 pm

If 6'3" 225 is a little one, haha. My opinion of female dog losers has nothing to do with my manhood.......and uh' ftr, I was in school during the great shootout, da.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

seasonhog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 21, 2017, 05:03:17 pm

Why he is disliked on HV.......because he is a winner.......can't have that  type of coach at Ar.

SPAL

Quote from: EulessHog on October 21, 2017, 09:16:28 am
Saban could have beaten the Hogs a lot worse than he did.  Gus is not so nice and is under a lot of pressure after LSU.  The players still remember last year.  The question is, can they hold it together?

Not under this coaching staff.
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 21, 2017, 09:23:11 am
I'm of a different opinion. I look for the hogs to rally and keep it close. Let's revisit this after the game and see where we are.

I just wanted to say I was wrong and you were right. I thought they would show some fight, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

It's clear that this team has folded.

hoglady

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 21, 2017, 09:37:39 pm
I just wanted to say I was wrong and you were right. I thought they would show some fight, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

It's clear that this team has folded.

They did for a little while.
Bret's teams just don't seem to have much mental toughness.
Close for a while - a few breaks don't go our way and we're done.
Then after whatever happens in that locker room at halftime they are really done.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hawgdavis

Quote from: EulessHog on October 21, 2017, 09:16:28 am
Saban could have beaten the Hogs a lot worse than he did.  Gus is not so nice and is under a lot of pressure after LSU.  The players still remember last year.  The question is, can they hold it together?

Not under this coaching staff.

Good call

EulessHog

Quote from: hawgdavis on October 21, 2017, 10:15:06 pm
Good call
Thanks.  Many on here are probably still closet Bielema lovers. 

These are the type of people that eat Navy beans every Friday night and steal penny candy every chance they get.
Go Hogs Go!

BigBrandonAllenFan