Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Allen

Started by tbhogfan, February 06, 2015, 11:07:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tbhogfan

I'm a little confused on which class Josh officially counts for.  247 has him listed in the 2014 class (probably since that is when he graduated HS), but the Arkansas releases all seem to have him counting in the 2015 class.   

Either way, I'm overjoyed that he is a Hog.

Go Hogs!

WooPig90

Quote from: tbhogfan on February 06, 2015, 11:07:36 am
I'm a little confused on which class Josh officially counts for.  247 has him listed in the 2014 class (probably since that is when he graduated HS), but the Arkansas releases all seem to have him counting in the 2015 class.   

Either way, I'm overjoyed that he is a Hog.

2015 class

Ā 

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Uncommon

Josh Allen likes to add baked beans to his macaroni and cheese.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Even though he counts toward the 2015 limit I believe he was not counted toward our recruiting ranking since he is more like a transfer.  Our number would be higher with him included and would make some on here feel better about themselves,  oops I mean this class.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hoggish1

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 06, 2015, 11:07:58 am
2015 class

Where does Rivals put him?  They still don't recognize him on our signing list (have us with 23 signees). 

Maddhog

Quote from: Uncommon on February 06, 2015, 11:09:21 am

Good!  That's "Uncommon".
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

booogaga

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 06, 2015, 11:29:58 am
Even though he counts toward the 2015 limit I believe he was not counted toward our recruiting ranking since he is more like a transfer.  Our number would be higher with him included and would make some on here feel better about themselves,  oops I mean this class.
you are dead on.
GO HOGS!

rwspear

Quote from: Uncommon on February 06, 2015, 11:09:21 am

that sounds spectacular.

i will report back.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: rwspear on February 07, 2015, 10:46:23 am
that sounds spectacular.

i will report back.

I expect many loud reports will be heard by those standing nearby...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.