Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret Bielema Welcoming 2015 Signees

Started by Uncommon, February 04, 2015, 01:29:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncommon

February 04, 2015, 01:29:15 pm Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:54:08 pm by Uncommon

Love the behind the scenes footage this year.  Very cool.

litmachog

That is awesome!!  Loved it.  Thanks for sharing.

WADHOG

The_Iceman

younghog

GO HOGS

EngrHog

Dam I really like our coach :razorback:
Whether you think you can do something or not, you are probably right

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Uncommon

Uncommon

Also found one of TJ Smith and Bret Bielema.

go hogues

Very cool!

On a side note, didn't realize he had an office with no windows? What's up with that? Is it because that part of the FOC is the part underground?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ricepig

Quote from: go hogues on February 04, 2015, 01:55:13 pm
Very cool!

On a side note, didn't realize he had an office with no windows? What's up with that? Is it because that part of the FOC is the part underground?

You have to remember Petrino designed it, wait, did I just go there......

Hawgzinbowlz

We are well represented.
Oh, yeah...I'm sure CBBs occupancy of said office gives the room a lot lighter feel, even sans windows.

" GO HOGS "

LRHawg

Quote from: ricepig on February 04, 2015, 01:56:46 pm
You have to remember Petrino designed it

Haha, yeah, that makes sense. Is there a ball-washing station?

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

CattleCorn

Love it.  Love our coach and the direction of our program.  The real deal.   :razorback:

COCHISE

It's mind boggling what actually goes in to being a HC at a major university.

Polecat

The video of Sykes.....is that a Justin Moore song in the background? If so, which one?
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Razorpigg

Quote from: Polecat on February 04, 2015, 02:17:25 pm
The video of Sykes.....is that a Justin Moore song in the background? If so, which one?

Not sure but in the TJS video it is This Kinda Town...

tc_mem

Quote from: go hogues on February 04, 2015, 01:55:13 pm
Very cool!

There is a window by the coach area, just has the shade pulled, you can see it in the Sykes video as he walks in.

OLDHOG

Paul

the thing I admire about BB is that he connects to the kids without patronizing them.  Kils know when you're insincere

duckman

rhog1

I enjoyed all of these. Bielema looks exhausted by the Cantrell video.

luke hawg

luke hawg

Tejano Jawg

"It's over...but it's just beginning." The perfect summary of signing day.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Wooderson

Jeff Long, why are we paying you a million dollars a year if our coaches office doesn't look like this?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Give me liberty, or give me death!

razorbackkid

Quote from: Wooderson on February 04, 2015, 08:51:40 pm
Jeff Long, why are we paying you a million dollars a year if our coaches office doesn't look like this?

Wrong thread my friend.  That is an awesome lookin' office though.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

IronMountainHog

Coach B has phone skills right there with Ari from Entourage. Love it. Professional yet relatable for young men.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

BatesvilleHOG

I'm at a loss for words after watching these videos. With Bielema at the helm, there is no limitations to where this program will go. Not many schools can ever say this when they hire a coach, but I believe we truly got a steal when Long hired Bret. Cherish these next few years hog fans, we are in very good hands.

SemperFi

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on February 05, 2015, 02:23:50 am
I'm at a loss for words after watching these videos. With Bielema at the helm, there is no limitations to where this program will go. Not many schools can ever say this when they hire a coach, but I believe we truly got a steal when Long hired Bret. Cherish these next few years hog fans, we are in very good hands.

I second that! Really cool seeing how Coach B interacts with these kids and why people are so drawn to him. Congrats Coach B and the rest of our great coaching staff on an excellent class. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

immahog

you can see all of the videos on the razorback football fb page
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Hoggish1

Talks to the recruits like they are his son!  Nothing false there—I love it... WPS

Hoggish1

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on February 04, 2015, 07:20:26 pm
"It's over...but it's just beginning." The perfect summary of signing day.

Yeah, that was a very with it way to greet a kid!

Hoggish1