Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Derrick Graham Tweet

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, January 31, 2015, 04:53:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Doing it the right way trying to help his future team and a friend.

@KayJayHill Brother u are a phenomenal athlete! 2 be considered the best you have to compete against the best. Let's compete together WPS

https://twitter.com/Mrperfection352/status/561655566368780288
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

Hogg_Phan

Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

The real Hogules

Derrick Graham is not only going to be a great LB'er, he's going to be a leader by example.
It's a shame when a recruit from the state of Florida has to recruit players from the state of Arkansas to join him as a Razorback.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hog N Bama

Excited to see Derrick on the field. May be one of our next team leaders  :razorback:

HogPhilosophy

Hahaha he followed it up with this winning tweet:

Derrick Graham
@KayJayHill 2nd statement, of those other schools you're considering do their coach where J's? Come B #uncommon! WPS pic.twitter.com/HgRLCsT4lm

hoghiker

Quote from: HogPhilosophy on January 31, 2015, 05:09:13 pm
Hahaha he followed it up with this winning tweet:

Derrick Graham
@KayJayHill 2nd statement, of those other schools you're considering do their coach where J's? Come B #uncommon! WPS pic.twitter.com/HgRLCsT4lm

I don't think J's all all that uncommon at some schools. Bongs either.

PigTimePlayer

Gragg tweeted him out too . . . . really funny. The guys are still recruiting, this is awesome!
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

mckinneyhog5

KJ tweeted Gragg earlier..

501>870 @W_Gragg7
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Tusks

I just hope CBB can hold it all together and not have any defections before next wed. because of all this.

If he can get the sigs of everyone committed then it's probably the best group of 24 every signed to the hill.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

COCHISE

I get nervous every time a see a thread topic like this.

SquidBilly

Appreciate Graham and Gragg doing this but the guy they are trying to recruit may no longer have a choice to come here and not because of anything he's personally done.

Tusks

gragg tweeted back hogs>elephants

#5 is bama bound.  they even got guys that cover recruiting tweeting out his highlight videos.

JackJohnson

HogFoo

Quote from: tusked on January 31, 2015, 06:08:57 pm
gragg tweeted back hogs>elephants

#5 is bama bound.  they even got guys that cover recruiting tweeting out his highlight videos.
but Saban wife made them feel like family on their visit  within 15seconds......
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Big Daddy

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 31, 2015, 05:06:21 pm
Derrick Graham is not only going to be a great LB'er, he's going to be a leader by example.
It's a shame when a recruit from the state of Florida has to recruit players from the state of Arkansas to join him as a Razorback.

So true, so true. SMH

regi

Quote from: Bret Squealema on January 31, 2015, 06:05:16 pm
Appreciate Graham and Gragg doing this but the guy they are trying to recruit may no longer have a choice to come here and not because of anything he's personally done.

I agree, and listening to J Wright today, I think most know he ain't coming.

dahogs23

regi

Quote from: dahogs23 on January 31, 2015, 07:21:06 pm
What did J Wright say?

Said he has to do what is best for his future, no matter how many people are upset by it......If you know anything about J Wright, he bleeds Razorback Red, why I knew Gragg was all Hog the whole time.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Tusks

Of all the hogs coaches since JFB, if any can overcome and move forward fast it's CBB.

He has his program in his sites and is laser focused.  I figure he really thinks if a local leaves then its their loss not the UA's.  He's not going to let anything get in the way of winning except playing by the rules......which works for me.

I am beginning to think CBB is going to be the coach to bring the hogs their first SECC.

UGA went 22 years between SECC so the hogs aren't over the hill yet.

HF#1

That kid is going to be a star here. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

regi

Quote from: HF#1 on January 31, 2015, 07:24:34 pm
That kid is going to be a star here. 
He is huge, looks to be 2-3 inches taller than Coach B or any of our Coaches that did his last in home visit.

jgphillips3

Only time will tell if we can win a national title or even just an SEC title, but we are going to be a tough out and consistent winner for years to come.  That's just plain obvious.  Also, teams are going to hurt after playing us just like we always used to hurt after playing Bama.  It's going to be fun.  Sorry if some kids don't want to be a part of it.  Their loss.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: regi on January 31, 2015, 07:27:46 pm
He is huge, looks to be 2-3 inches taller than Coach B or any of our Coaches that did his last in home visit.

Speaking of BB, how tall is he?  Because I thought I saw a picture of him and Stewart, and Stewart looked taller, and i was thinking BB was like 6-4 and Stewart 6-0 tops.  Maybe it wasn't Stewart.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

regi

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 31, 2015, 07:29:52 pm
Speaking of BB, how tall is he?  Because I thought I saw a picture of him and Stewart, and Stewart looked taller, and i was thinking BB was like 6-4 and Stewart 6-0 tops.  Maybe it wasn't Stewart.

I think he is a solid 6-3. you may have seen a pic of Graham or Pettway, both have posted recent pics with Coach B

JaketheSnake

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: regi on January 31, 2015, 07:35:23 pm
I think he is a solid 6-3. you may have seen a pic of Graham or Pettway, both have posted recent pics with Coach B

No, this was a couple weeks ago.  It was captioned as Stewart.  Probably a mistake.

Tusks

careful, there's 2 recruits there that the hogs want for 2016.  don't want to get the fans in trouble as crazy haters and give them a reason.   :P

Quote from: JaketheSnake on January 31, 2015, 07:36:39 pm
well.... Nobody really likes Pine Bluff anyway

1highhog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 31, 2015, 05:30:07 pm
KJ tweeted Gragg earlier..

501>870 @W_Gragg7

What does this mean?  I can't figure out this Twitter stuff.

HF#1

Quote from: 1highhog on January 31, 2015, 07:43:34 pm

KJ is telling Gragg that LR is better than Dumas basically. They are jabbing at each other.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

ricepig

People in Area code 501 are better than those in the 870 area, more or less.

HogWildBison2011

Area code. He is stating the 501 is better than the 870.. Which we all know for a fact that's wrong.  :P

Bubba's Bruisers

Everybody knows 479>501/870.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: ricepig on January 31, 2015, 07:48:58 pm
People in Area code 501 are better than those in the 870 area, more or less.

Everyone knows 479>501+870
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HawginTexas

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 31, 2015, 07:52:25 pm
Everyone knows 479>501+870

I remember the good old days when there was only 501.....

SwinerBock

We've resorted to area code smack talk?  Seriously?

Besides 900>everything else.   ;D

hawg1221

Being a former Math teacher, I can declare everyone's wrong!

hogoffate

from years ago, people "in the know" say 976 is the best area code !
haha

Dirty

Fort Dweller

This is like a bad Ludacris song
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Bubba's Bruisers

LRrazorback

Sorry, but who is J Wright?  Former hog with Vikings?  What did he say?

ADavisTheGOAT

KJ is implying that he's going to Bama, will then meet the same fate as Tenpenny, and then transfer to UCA.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: LRrazorback on January 31, 2015, 08:48:45 pm

Should be banned if you have to ask

PonderinHog

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 31, 2015, 08:05:06 pm
Being a former Math teacher, I can declare everyone's wrong!
870>501>479

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Danny J

He said CBP>CBB