Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Cantrell

Started by The Hawg Marshal, October 04, 2014, 01:10:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythevillehog72315

Voted for the third time

Hawg_Thai'd

I just went and voted again and was amazed at how we blew it up. It may not be an indication of the best football player, but it will sure show who has the greatest support from a fanbase. This young man is all Hog all the way and its the least we can do to show him how much that means to us. Go Austin and Go Hogs!!   :razorback:
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Attila the Hog

Voting is still ongoing so I am bumping this back to the top as a reminder.   Go vote for this young man!

HogWildBison2011

This needs to be sticky at the top! just saying

VBMark

Jeremy Lewis is closing in on Cantrell.

Did anybody point out to Austin that we are so confident in what he can do that we named a street in our state capital after him?
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

snf6278

Hog Fan from Camden

fullfan

4th vot e.   Please vote everyday if possible  :razorback:

Hogpkins

All I see are a long row of dots and then the vote button. Nothing next to the dots. I've tried viewing in 2 different browsers.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Hogpkins on October 07, 2014, 05:21:36 pm
All I see are a long row of dots and then the vote button. Nothing next to the dots. I've tried viewing in 2 different browsers.
I went to the football home page, scrolled down just a tad, and saw the poll on the right side. Here is another link. Hope it works for you.

http://vype.com/oklahoma/sports/football/
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Beaverfever

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on October 07, 2014, 09:14:26 pm
I went to the football home page, scrolled down just a tad, and saw the poll on the right side. Here is another link. Hope it works for you.

I voted with this link after having problems the other poster did.

HogWildBison2011

Razorpigg

Voted again... Still has bout a 180 vote lead!  Lets go Hogville!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hogpkins

Thanks. I click on the link, then click on Polls near the top of the page on the right, and then I can vote.

The_Hog_Father

Voted. Just a single one... Didn't have access to my other options.  ;) :razorback:

Hankweb

CallThoseHawgs

HawgMa44

jseinfeld50

Voted for the 5th time. It's a long road to 11-30. I need to put this as an daily event on my Outlook calendar.

Hog Fan from Camden

Voted at work and at home.

Hogpkins

Voted. I tried to figure out who Jeremy Lewis is (2nd place in the poll) because I wanted to see what other college fan base we were competing with. But I couldn't find him on Rivals or 247, so I guess it's just his high school community that is pushing him.

COCHISE

That poor Reece Lambert kid has 1 vote. Dear Lord can he not get his parents to vote for him?

mhuff

The Hawg Marshal

I fixed the original link and voted.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

GB-Razorback

Voted again! :razorback:
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

fullfan

HawgMa44

VBMark

Still up only 250ish votes...

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

The Hawg Marshal

Voted. Up by around 200.

farhog

voted, the lewis kid is gaining.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

At 11:45pm, 1679 to 1640.

rolyat_2008

ShadowTheHedgehog

AC is down to #2 now but only 6 votes behind. Time to vote guys.

Hog Fan from Camden

Razorpigg

Voted again! Lets go hogville!!

1highhog

Voted again, he's only 5 votes ahead, keep voting guys.

VBMark

Pushing the right direction, but only up 10 votes.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

ArkRazr

Voted let's keep this going, we've gone this far let's win it!

SPAL

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1910-1845 trailing.

It looks like Hogville has competition from some other board. We can't lose this.

simon the squealot

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Slimac4

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on October 13, 2014, 10:40:48 pm
1910-1845 trailing.

It looks like Hogville has competition from some other board. We can't lose this.

We were killing it. Let's go hogville don't lose intrest.

SkeeterHawg

He was down 57 votes when I voted.

OKC

1924-1873...down 51 pts when I voted

The_Hog_Father

Voted.  :razorback:

We are still behind... Let's do this!