Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Victor Dukes

Started by klp1, June 04, 2014, 06:05:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 13, 2015, 10:45:09 pm
Y'all have really piqued my curiosity...what is a pork steak?

An oversized pork chop?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

jgphillips3

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 14, 2015, 08:27:28 am
An oversized pork chop?

See...that's what I was thinking.  Like maybe a super thick pork chop butterflied open.  However, I am open to being amazed. :)

ricepig

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 14, 2015, 08:30:45 am
See...that's what I was thinking.  Like maybe a super thick pork chop butterflied open.  However, I am open to being amazed. :)

I like my steaks medium rare. But with pork steaks....... Well done, please.  But then, what does that have to do with the subject of the OP, Victor "Put Up Your" Dukes?

Could we just start a thread on Pork Steaks? Probably more interesting.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

mhuff

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 13, 2015, 10:45:09 pm
Y'all have really piqued my curiosity...what is a pork steak?

It is a steak from a pork  ;) ..... particularly from the shoulder.... When I was a kid I would not eat pork steak..... It was like chewing on a tire..... This pork steak falls off the bone. Their pork steak is better than their ribs imho. Also, I think their ribs are better than the Rendezvous' in Memphis.

ricepig

Quote from: mhuff on February 14, 2015, 01:12:52 pm
It is a steak from a pork  ;) ..... particularly from the shoulder.... When I was a kid I would not eat pork steak..... It was like chewing on a tire..... This pork steak falls off the bone. Their pork steak is better than their ribs imho. Also, I think their ribs are better than the Rendezvous' in Memphis.

It doesn't take a lot to better than the Rendezvous, or at least on most nights. Yeah, the pork steak has to be cooked a long time at a low temperature, but there's are the best I've ever had.

Will Victor even qualify?

LJHOG

jry04

Quote from: ricepig on February 14, 2015, 02:46:43 pm
It doesn't take a lot to better than the Rendezvous, or at least on most nights. Yeah, the pork steak has to be cooked a long time at a low temperature, but there's are the best I've ever had.

Will Victor even qualify?
Who knows, but reading his tweets I am not sure he will be offered by any major college. He acts like he has offers from UCLA, LSU, KU, SMU...all these programs, but none of his recruiting pages back up his claims. His tweets are usually extremely vulgar, or bragging about his stats. I cannot see this kid getting many, if any major offers. He looks to be a pretty good player from what I have seen, but if his social media is any indication, he will get in a lot of trouble when he is on his own at college.