Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reigns rushed to hospital

Started by Eddie Goodson, September 20, 2014, 01:42:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Goodson

Having emergency surgery for an incarcerated hernia. I would guess he will be on the shelf for a month or so.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Big Papa Satan

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on September 20, 2014, 06:09:11 pm
"Incarcerated"?
Had to look it up myself. Basically it means his intestine had bulged out through the ripped hernia. He was hurting pretty bad. They had to perform surgery to relieve it.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

pigsooie4life

If he is really having surgery,  he will be out a lot longer than a month.  I had to have surgery back in high school for the same thing.  It was close to a month before I could stand up straight without it hurting.  6 months before I could start lifting weights again.  Unless this issome kinda ploy, it'll be awhile before he comes back.

Eddie Goodson

Takes less time to recover these days. Four to six weeks is estimated time.

jbell96

That sounds about right, 4-6 weeks, read yesterday that they expect him back by November at the latest.