Started by SwinerBock, September 10, 2014, 08:35:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Who was this guy?  Old or new
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Richard_white

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 10, 2014, 09:58:34 am
Who was this guy?  Old or new

He was a product of WCW power plant. Former tag team partner of Mark Jindrak. He was associated in the beginning with the young bloods in WCW. He was in WWE for a couple years. After that he dropped off. Figured he wrestled overseas.

SwinerBock

A little bit of overseas stuff, then got out of wrasslin and into mixed martial arts for a while.

Apparently I fell asleep during part of the "WWE now owns WCW" years and completely missed O'Haire's set of vignettes where he encouraged people to do bad things.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: SwinerBock on September 10, 2014, 01:14:29 pm
A little bit of overseas stuff, then got out of wrasslin and into mixed martial arts for a while.

Apparently I fell asleep during part of the "WWE now owns WCW" years and completely missed O'Haire's set of vignettes where he encouraged people to do bad things.
don't forget about him becoming a "hair stylist", lol

PP

jbell96

So sad to see a guy that young take his own life. Those Devil's Advocate vignettes were very well done, but WWE didn't really follow up on them.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hvsupastar

I remember they put him and Piper together and then he just all of a sudden disseapeared in what seemed to be his push.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

dhornjr1

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.