Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Khali

Started by who knows, July 15, 2014, 02:53:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who knows

Why do they bother with this guy?  He can literally barely walk. I can't stand t to see this guy in the ring...opinions?
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: who knows on July 15, 2014, 02:53:49 am
Why do they bother with this guy?  He can literally barely walk. I can't stand t to see this guy in the ring...opinions?
If I had my guess, I'd say it because he is a giant and he works cheap. I would imagine he is on the low end of the pay scale. Vince Mc Mahon is big on having giants for guys to conquer. Hence, Big Show, Kane, Kahli, Mark Henry, and others through the years like them. Look all the way back to the early nineties with those big guys like Earthquake or Tug Boat, whatever he called all those 400 plus tubs of flesh. There was a never ending stream of them.

Kahli is certainly near the end of his career as is Big Show and Kane. I believe all three will be gone in two to three years.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

hvsupastar

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on July 15, 2014, 02:34:34 pm
If I had my guess, I'd say it because he is a giant and he works cheap. I would imagine he is on the low end of the pay scale. Vince Mc Mahon is big on having giants for guys to conquer. Hence, Big Show, Kane, Kahli, Mark Henry, and others through the years like them. Look all the way back to the early nineties with those big guys like Earthquake or Tug Boat, whatever he called all those 400 plus tubs of flesh. There was a never ending stream of them.

Kahli is certainly near the end of his career as is Big Show and Kane. I believe all three will be gone in two to three years.

Yeah but all of the aforementioned Giants were at least twice the worker Khali is. After his role from the longest yard, when he was still super buff he did garner some attention. Now.... Idk... It's bad
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 15, 2014, 03:40:05 pm
Yeah but all of the aforementioned Giants were at least twice the worker Khali is. After his role from the longest yard, when he was still super buff he did garner some attention. Now.... Idk... It's bad
Agreed. I would imagine the giantism Has wrecked his health.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

razorbacker3

I saw him at Hartsfield in Atlanta about 7-8 years ago. The largest human being I have ever seen. Almost like a living comic book. He was in his prime and was talking on this flip phone that looked like a child's toy in his massive hand. His jaw looked a foot long. He was Mr. India a few years before and he was HUGE!

Razorbackwarrior79

Actually he is on the higher end of the pay scale. That is probably why they have to continue to let it play out because they want some kind of return for there buck...

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-10-wrestlers-salaries-wont-believe.php/5

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Razorbackwarrior79 on July 18, 2014, 03:12:31 pm
Actually he is on the higher end of the pay scale. That is probably why they have to continue to let it play out because they want some kind of return for there buck...

That is a surprise. Never would have guessed that. I can't believe they keep paying him longterm. With Vince wanting $10 million plus in cuts, one would think he would be on the chopping block. They simply are not getting their money's worth. Can't say the ever have with regards to him.

hvsupastar

With Big Show also there, I'm not sure Khali, now that he is not chizzled or buff, has any sort of attraction value. Kids aren't dumb, they can see he can't hardly walk.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Big Papa Satan

Kane will always have a job there if he wants it.

Eddie Goodson

Kane recently opened an insurance , I think, business in Tennar to get ready for his post WWE life. I think he is gone once his contract expires.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Razorbackwarrior79 on July 18, 2014, 03:12:31 pm

Besides Orton and Big Show everyone on that list is overpaid.  Heck I wouldn't give some of those clowns $10 contracts. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HogScoutMaster

He can barely walk !!!
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Supermark101

They get huge money from TV deals in India, where he is extremely popular.