Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to TN on the win.proud of the Hogs

Started by forrest city joe, March 10, 2018, 04:56:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Hats off to a good TN team.i give them credit for winning this game.this TN team has beat KY twice.beat an outstanding Purdue team.and won the co-Sec championship.would not shock me if they went a long way in the NCAAT.hogs gave it their all tonight.TN was just a bad match-up.they are just better this year.yet we  still got a split with them.i hope they kill KY.GO HOGS.

pghawg1

I am Like you FCJ I am very proud of the Hogs. 23-11 and still playing in the big dance. Looks like some of the haters are out again. I get so damn tired of these people getting on here after we lose a game.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 10, 2018, 04:56:05 pm
Hats off to a good TN team.i give them credit for winning this game.this TN team has beat KY twice.beat an outstanding Purdue team.and won the co-Sec championship.would not shock me if they went a long way in the NCAAT.hogs gave it their all tonight.TN was just a bad match-up.they are just better this year.yet we  still got a split with them.i hope they kill KY.GO HOGS.
So, Joe what are your expectation for the Hogs in the tourney? How far can we go? Sweet Sixteen, elite eight?
I think we are at least an elite eight team.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Hoggish1

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 10, 2018, 04:56:05 pm

They shot lights out from the line, behind the arc and everywhere else.  Not going to beat a good team that shoots like that!!  I've forgotten about this game too, Joe.

jgphillips3

Sometimes a loss is a win.  An extra day to rest our legs and almost assured a six seed which is the perfect spot to launch a sweet sixteen run. 

Oliver

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 10, 2018, 05:11:39 pm
So, Joe what are your expectation for the Hogs in the tourney? How far can we go? Sweet Sixteen, elite eight?

At LEAST an Elite 8 team?  Come on man.  You don't really believe that, right?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Oliver on March 10, 2018, 05:16:20 pm
At LEAST an Elite 8 team?  Come on man.  You don't really believe that, right?
It's only three games..we're playing really good right now. Maybe I shouldn't have said at least but instead, IMHO we can make the elite eight.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Oliver

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 10, 2018, 05:20:00 pm
It's only three games..we're playing really good right now. Maybe I shouldn't have said at least, but IMHO we can make the elite eight.

Okay.  I mean I seriously doubt we'll make the Elite 8 but I'd be extremely happy with a Sweet 16

AflacHawg

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 10, 2018, 05:11:39 pm

Keep Toking that doobie and we'll be in the final four. 8)

Mr. Porkleone

UT would have beaten almost anyone. Excellent shooting by TN. 3 games in 3 days tough on legs. Get rest, get on NCAA run!

jgphillips3

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 10, 2018, 05:20:00 pm
It's only three games..we're playing really good right now. Maybe I shouldn't have said at least, but IMHO we can make the elite eight.

If we get the right draw, this team can absolutely make the elite eight.  South Carolina made the final four last year based on match ups.  Now, to be fair, we could lose round one.  However, I think we are going to do something special this year.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 10, 2018, 05:26:36 pm
If we get the right draw, this team can absolutely make the elite eight.  South Carolina made the final four last year based on match ups.  Now, to be fair, we could lose round one.  However, I think we are going to do something special this year.
Me too..

rude1

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 10, 2018, 05:26:36 pm
I hope you are right. A sweet 16 could restore some confidence in the program for many.

hobhog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 10, 2018, 05:14:48 pm
Sometimes a loss is a win.  An extra day to rest our legs and almost assured a six seed which is the perfect spot to launch a sweet sixteen run.

Funny

Dark Helmet Hog

The team looked like they may have been a little tired today. I think our late game may have helped the Vols out a little.

hobhog

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on March 10, 2018, 06:30:30 pm
The team looked like they may have been a little tired today. I think our late game may have helped the Vols out a little.

A direct result of regular season underachieving.

golfinpig

We were soundly beaten today by an extremely well coached team that was able to expose our weaknesses. After giving our best defensive effort of the season last night, today was one of if not the worst defensive effort of the season. Tenn was getting any shot they wanted. Luckily this game doesn't mean much.

forrest city joe

Quote from: pghawg1 on March 10, 2018, 05:06:51 pm
  I am Like you FCJ I am very proud of the Hogs. 23-11 and still playing in the big dance. Looks like some of the haters are out again. I get so damn tired of these people getting on here after we lose a game.
I am sick of all of them.it's the same crap over and over and over and over.they may as well get use to  it.Mike Anderson is not getting fired this year. i think he will be here for more years no matter if they like it or not.

hobhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 10, 2018, 06:45:14 pm
I am sick of all of them.it's the same crap over and over and over and over.they may as well get use to  it.Mike Anderson is not getting fired this year. i think he will be here for more years no matter if they like it or not.

Because banners and titles are not important to you. Your goals are lower than mine. You are happy with this year and I am not.

You have what you want so enjoy.

forrest city joe

Quote from: golfinpig on March 10, 2018, 06:38:12 pm
We were soundly beaten today by an extremely well coached team that was able to expose our weaknesses. After giving our best defensive effort of the season last night, today was one of if not the worst defensive effort of the season. Tenn was getting any shot they wanted. Luckily this game doesn't mean much.
Yea yea year.i hear this same crap after every loss.maybe just maybe the other team out played us and won why don't you try enjoying a 23 win se3ason.and enjoy being in the Big Dance yet again.and stop your whining and crying.

hobhog

To be fair, UT was just on fire. Can't blame anyone for this particular loss.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hobhog on March 10, 2018, 06:48:56 pm
Because banners and titles are not important to you. Your goals are lower than mine. You are happy with this year and I am not.

You have what you want so enjoy.

You don't give a crap about Banners. you are one of the fools who wanted Mike Anderson fired.how did that work out for you?Mike is going to be the coach.and your whining and crying will not change that.

razorback1829

We had absolutely no legs. They didn't even step into the hotel until after 12am, and were getting worked on well into the night. I was passing them in the hallways as they were getting stretched and massaged around 1 am. You know nothing about high level basketball and what it take to beat a good team like Tennesee. Clown. MA is 3-1 against Rick Barnes btw.

PharmacistHog

I just got home. Which threads are the "haters" in?
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

razorback1829

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 10, 2018, 07:24:36 pm

All of them. They spread like stage 4 cancer. Quick.

PharmacistHog

Ive seen a few where people are calling out the "haters". Haven't seen any "fire mikes".
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

3kgthog

If he doesn't get out of the first weekend of the NCAAT soon, the "firing him" conversation needs to be had. It's pretty obvious some of you are satisfied with just being a has been program, though.

The OTR

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 10, 2018, 07:24:36 pm

This one now that you and I showed up.

razorback1829

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 10, 2018, 08:05:34 pm
If he doesn't get out of the first weekend of the NCAAT soon, the "firing him" conversation needs to be had. It's pretty obvious some of you are satisfied with just being a has been program, though.

LOL so glad you are not anywhere near a decision maker. We would really be in the dirt.

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on March 10, 2018, 08:27:32 pm
This one now that you and I showed up.

There is even a Kentucky troll in one thread. 

hobhog

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 10, 2018, 07:32:16 pm
Ive seen a few where people are calling out the "haters". Haven't seen any "fire mikes".

Interesting indeed.

hobhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 10, 2018, 06:52:19 pm
You don't give a crap about Banners. you are one of the fools who wanted Mike Anderson fired.how did that work out for you?Mike is going to be the coach.and your whining and crying will not change that.

I've watched us win banners and titles for years. Just not lately. And you are a name calling hater. Hard to see the picture when you're in the frame.

The OTR

Quote from: hobhog on March 10, 2018, 08:49:47 pm
I've watched us win banners and titles for years. Just not lately. And you are a name calling hater. Hard to see the picture when you're in the frame.

Pow! 

The OTR

Quote from: hobhog on March 10, 2018, 08:49:47 pm

HBO hog...You've got my vote for sourpuss of the Year as of today.  Someone may come along that is more sour but they have some catching up to do.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 10, 2018, 06:52:19 pm

Yes we all want banners 🐗🏀

thebignasty

We should win the first game.  From there, a lot depends on how we draw.

hobhog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on March 10, 2018, 09:14:37 pm
HBO hog...You've got my vote for sourpuss of the Year as of today.  Someone may come along that is more sour but they have some catching up to do.

Thank you. I'm a really bad loser and it's nice to be acknowledged.

liljo

Joe comes in, congratulates Tennessee, shows some class, and then here come the Auburn fans.

That's all they are, Joe. Man, they can eat _____ and bark at the moon, for all I care.

Go Hogs!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

cal34

I think the team played well this week but were just wore out.  We would have got hosed by the refs against Kentucky anyway like Tenn will.  Going into the NCAA tourney after a loss should have us motivated.