Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All is right...Arkansas v Kentucky in the finals.

Started by mj4president, March 10, 2018, 01:08:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on March 10, 2018, 01:14:44 pm
I do not want to play Kentucky again
I definitely do. Bama we'd just wreck but Kentucky would be a fun game to win. Straight demon exorcism time. They dont have Jared Vanderbilt this time either...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

TNhawgfan

Kentucky had a cake walk to the finals. They'll be rested and have the most fans. It will be tough for us or vols to beat them
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

davril98

Jackrabbit Hog

I cannot begin to describe how much I hate that Kentucky is going to win yet another SEC tournament championship, this time with a so-so, unremarkable team.  It's inevitable.  I'd put $1M on it in Vegas right now.  And I just hate it.  I'll be in a bad mood for the next 3 days.

Oh, and I hate Calipari and all his bought 5 stars.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GuvHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 10, 2018, 01:16:59 pm
I definitely do. Bama we'd just wreck but Kentucky would be a fun game to win. Straight demon exorcism time. They dont have Jared Vanderbilt this time either...

Not having Donta' Hall really hurt Bama today. It look like that had one good player and 4 roll fillers on the court against 5 good players.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Danny J

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 10, 2018, 01:25:42 pm
I cannot begin to describe how much I hate that Kentucky is going to win yet another SEC tournament championship, this time with a so-so, unremarkable team.  It's inevitable.  I'd put $1M on it in Vegas right now.  And I just hate it.  I'll be in a bad mood for the next 3 days.

Oh, and I hate Calipari and all his bought 5 stars.
Yes...very frustrating

fullfan

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Nickle-Pig

Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.