Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shout out to all the Hogs fans in St. Louis!

Started by Optimus Swine, March 09, 2018, 11:02:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimus Swine

You all did a great job tonight.  Loud, proud, and rowdy all night long!
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
Yogi Berra

Applebottomjeans

+1 y'all were awesome!!! Hoping more fans can make the trip tomorrow!!!  I love our fans! Can't peel the smile off my face

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Optimus Swine on March 09, 2018, 11:02:41 pm
   You all did a great job tonight.  Loud, proud, and rowdy all night long!

Agree.  As soon as the telecast came on you could hear them and they didn't stop all night! 

k.c.hawg

Great job!! Lot's of hogs on Stub Hub last night snatching up thos Mizzou tickets!!!#WPS
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

greenEGnHAWGS

Absolutely. The announcers made several comments about the crowd tonight. Way to represent!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

98hogs

You guys made some noise!  Way to represent!

synthartist69

St Louis Hog fans rocked.. thank you for supporting our team!!!!

rljjr

Huge applause for the Hog crowd! You guys made a difference in BWA North.

razCzar

Great vibes from Hog fans all night long!
Our crowd made me proud... WPS!

WorfHog

Session tickets for tomorrow are like $300, any hog fans know how to get a deal?

WBOBO

These guys are warriors.  Loved seeing the Hog call and the Blue just off to the
side and a few mixed in.  While I really think we shot our wad tonight, I still
think deep down they really want some more blue to feast on.

Congrats.   Best game all year.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

dayofthehawg1

You fans are indeed the MVPs.    Get some rest.  Hope the team gets rest.  You may be there until Sunday.  Kentucky on Sunday?  Yes, please!  Go Hogs!

WBOBO

Extra shout out again to the Big Red Nation tonight.  You brought the wood and the Hogs
ran hard downhill.   Biggest  win in a long time.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

jmingram911

Quote from: WorfHog on March 09, 2018, 11:32:47 pm
Session tickets for tomorrow are like $300, any hog fans know how to get a deal?

Drive to the LOU and stand outside you will be able to find some a lot cheaper. May be upper deck but you can sneak down!!!!!!!! I've been here last two days you will find some

Rbill

through me is the best deal you can get for 2 books. I'm still sitting in Fayetteville with 2 unused books.

TNhawgfan

It was awesome to see us represented like that last night. Unfortunately, the other three teams playing today won't have as many fans combined as Kentucky will
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hoggish1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on March 10, 2018, 07:28:49 am
It was awesome to see us represented like that last night. Unfortunately, the other three teams playing today won't have as many fans combined as Kentucky will

Screw Kaintuck

k.c.hawg

Tickets are available on Stub Hub starting at $35 in the uppers, $90's lower level end lines, $150 lower level sidelines. Not cheap but if you were expecting $300, you could do lower level sideline, pay for your gas, drink a pop or 2 and have money left over!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: k.c.hawg on March 10, 2018, 10:27:10 am
Tickets are available on Stub Hub starting at $35 in the uppers, $90's lower level end lines, $150 lower level sidelines. Not cheap but if you were expecting $300, you could do lower level sideline, pay for your gas, drink a pop or 2 and have money left over!!

+1

If the Hogs win, I'm headed out the door to catch the championship game.
Hogs up! Covid down!

BUELT1

Getting ready to head downtown. It's been a long time since I have been this excited about a Razorback Basketball game. Reminds of the 90's!
GO HOGS GO!!!!

MO.Hog

Does anyone know which sections are behind the benches?

MO.Hog