Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

arkansas vs tennesse game thread

Started by D-macs cuz, February 25, 2006, 12:03:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

We look like LSU and Bama on the offensive boards today.  Hope we can keep it up for the entire 40 minutes today because if we can, we'll win this sucker.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: Tater Salad on February 25, 2006, 12:24:58 pm
PLEASE: LEAVE DONTELL ALONE...HE'S PLAYING HARD, GIVE HIM A BREAK

Playing Hard is not necessarily everything when playing against a good SEC team.  We need people who are not going to screw up.

D-macs cuz

we are the worst transition team, they blow so many fastbreaks.

Shag66

yeag  he shoulda passed..

How bout the rebounding though!

hogbalz

Size may win this one. Killing them on the boards.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

fieldturf

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 25, 2006, 12:30:18 pm
when did vince hunter become rodman
Stan leave Hunter in there please!!!!!!!!

D-macs cuz

yeah if we can extend that zone and kill them in the paint we have a good shot

Ugly Uncle

I guess McCurdy is in the doghouse.  Can't believe he hasn't played yet.
Retired Radio Host

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on February 25, 2006, 12:20:22 pm
I've heard Larry Satchell has been working with the big men to perfect their moves under and around the basket.

Where did you hear this, and how much has he done?  If you are correct, it shows, cause they are playing years better inside.

Tater Salad

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on February 25, 2006, 12:31:54 pm

Playing Hard is not necessarily everything when playing against a good SEC team.  We need people who are not going to screw up.

just tired of everyone griping about him everytime he touches the ball. Save that for when he blows another game

Buff

whatever defense we're running is giving up too many backdoor dunks

Michael Porkleone

What's the crowd size there?  I know they said sellout...just wondering about the numbers..
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Adam Stokes

hunter trynig to do to much, now 1-5

idochog

I love Jesus!

idochog

Vincent Hunter just needs to goto the blocks and rebound
I love Jesus!

D-macs cuz

does stan heath understand what a pick and roll is...set a freakin screen on the ball!

idochog

I love Jesus!

Dwight_K_Shrute

WTH that's BS why are they waving the shot off.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Buff

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Richard_white

Thrilbilly

officials are sure not giving us any favors

Shag66

Snoop Hoggy Hog

D-macs cuz

sec has some pretty bad officiating this year

idochog

I love Jesus!

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Squealers

We just got 2 points stolen from us ...that is unexceptable
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Dwight_K_Shrute

7-0 TN run Heath really got to them during the TO

idochog

I love Jesus!

Richard_white

does townes have to shoot everytime he touches the ball

pfrg999

OK Now we look like Crap... Drive and dish.... Go inside
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Time to call a time out Heath your adversary would.

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

karma26

Wish we could have rebounded like this all season

Dwight_K_Shrute

February 25, 2006, 12:38:21 pm #140 Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 12:40:03 pm by Dwight_K_Shrute
Manimal among boys

idochog

I love Jesus!

Hawgon

Notice that at the 7 minute timeout that Clueless Stan told them to slow it down.  The man just cannot stand the uptempo game even though it is clear that this team is best suited for that kind of game.

Snoop Hoggy Hog

Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on February 25, 2006, 12:37:39 pm
does townes have to shoot everytime he touches the ball
I've been asking that all year

Adam Stokes

Buff

Richard_white

Reaganite

We gotta attack TN's weakness... INSIDE!!!!

taintlint

Quote from: Yindao on February 25, 2006, 12:34:27 pm
What's the crowd size there?  I know they said sellout...just wondering about the numbers..

The place can hold almost 25 thousand but I doubt they have that there.