Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who would you rather see go Heath or Nutt ?

Started by Razorback53, February 15, 2006, 09:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback53

Picking one of the above who woul you rather have gone ?

CiriusPorker

Hog_from_Tulsa

"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

Razorback53

ENHOG

Depends on what season..  Since it's basketball then Heath
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

100+GM HAWG

Houston has more SEC road wins the last three yrs than Stan...

Heath has done NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact you even ask the question is silly...

N.Boarn

Quote from: Hog_from_Tulsa on February 15, 2006, 09:58:42 pm
Heath

Nutt no doubt.  Football would go off without him.
Basketball could potentially work out with Heath altough it could take years.

Porquemada

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Thrilbilly

Heath since we got Gus. I am going to give Nutt one more chance. We'll see!

Sonofahog

Heath.  Because he can't hire Gus to save the day.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Razorback53

I think that the hogs will go off in football with Huston next year. Heath is terrible close games and he cant finish.

texhog

HDN is a X's and O's idiot, but at least he has heart and generally translates to the players.  The only thing Heath seems to have going is that he's a really nice, classy guy, and can recruit pretty well.  Sounds like he'd probably be better suited as an assistant coach somewhere.

Razorback53

if he does a good job recruiting they y do we suck then ?

WxHog

Heath.   At least I am optimistic with the future of Razorback Football.  I can't say that about basketball. 

HogDodging

Nutt.  No question about it.

Heath's had only four years to prove his ineptitude.  Nutt's been at it for over 8.

idochog

If you back me into a corner and only give me one choice its HEATH but not by much.

Only reason for optimism with HDN is b/c he has been told to just shutup and sing the fight song.
I love Jesus!

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

idochog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 15, 2006, 10:13:53 pm

Heath's had only four years to prove his ineptitude.  Nutt's been at it for over 8.

One thing is for sure, HDNs record is getting worse and Stans record is getting better each year.

As much as you bitch about Heaths road record, just remember how HDN stinks up RRS.
I love Jesus!

clemensrules01

HogDodging

Quote from: idochog on February 15, 2006, 10:18:09 pm
Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 15, 2006, 10:13:53 pm

One thing is for sure, HDNs record is getting worse and Stans record is getting better each year.
As much as you bitch about Heaths road record, just remember how HDN stinks up RRS.

+1 for you.  But, don't confusing Nutt huggers with facts.  You know how it messes with their minds. :)

Razorback53

PIGBUZZ

Razorback53

Nutt also had decent years in his first couple of season...I dont think we have beaten a nationally ranked team in Basketball since Heath has been here besides missouri state this year. Nutt atlest beat Texas and gave LSU a run for this money this year

idochog

Quote from: Razorback53 on February 15, 2006, 10:22:42 pm
Nutt also had decent years in his first couple of season...I dont think we have beaten a nationally ranked team in Basketball since Heath has been here besides missouri state this year. Nutt atlest beat Texas and gave LSU a run for this money this year

So what you are saying is moral losses= LSU are OK for HDN but not for Heath?
I love Jesus!

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HogFansReunited

Can't we just fire both of them and get it over with.  They are both doing horrible.  We should be in the top 25 in both sports year in and year out.  I just wish the university would open its pocket books a little and get some real coaches that know how to win.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

idochog

Quote from: Maddhog on February 15, 2006, 10:26:17 pm
In a perfect world, they'd both be gone.

Amen brotha, You called some good quotes, lol
I love Jesus!

Razorback53

no im saying that atleast he has actually beating a top team in football Heath hasnt beaten anybody in basketball since hes been here

Ugly Uncle

Nutt a 1000X Nutt.

Heath needs to go to.  But NUTT IS A JOKE.  He must must must must must must must must must must must must must must must GO!!!!
Retired Radio Host

Maddhog

On another board they are saying that Nutt is a virtual lock as our next AD.   For some reason the thought makes me ill.   
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

duckman

Heath needs to pack his bags, rent a U-Haul, load it, and while he is at it throw Lindsey and Broyles in the back and drive till he sees the ocean.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

idochog

Quote from: duckman on February 15, 2006, 10:35:01 pm
Heath needs to pack his bags, rent a U-Haul, load it, and while he is at it throw Lindsey and Broyles in the back and drive till he sees the ocean.

Actually tie HDN on the front and let him lead the fight song while they are all going under.
I love Jesus!

wishyjoshy

That's like asking "Who would I rather have as my girl, Elisha Cuthbert or Jessica Alba?"  I'll take either, but if I had my way, I'd want Elisha!

Heath has done nothing to correct his short comings.  While it is debatable whether Houston is on board with the changes that have been made to the football program, changes have been made that could result in Wins if HDN stays out of the way.  So for now, I vote :

HEATH

Boarsnest

Trying to pick one is as tough as trying to decide which one of your testicles you want hit with a hammer, if you were forced to pick one!!!  FIRE BOTH OF THEM AND DON"T FORGET GARDNER, LEWIS AND BROYLES, WHILE YOUR AT IT CLEAN HOUSE!!!

Razorback53

I would definately go with Jessica Alba....shes is a lot better then Elisha easy

5 little pigs

Call Mr. Sow

I'm going to go with Nutt, because Heath  has done an outstanding job of whipping up abject apathy towards the Hog basketball team.  I just couldn't care less how that team does these days.

I actually think the Hog football team could be really good if they had a decent coach. 

bknight33

They have both worn out their welcome.  Heath should be given another year.  Fire a coach, hire someone else.

Broken Trigger

and the winner is.........

[attachment deleted by admin]

GrizzledHogFan

I'd rather see Heath go.  I think the football program will be salvaged by the infusion of new coaching blood.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Ugly Uncle

Nutt Nut Nutt.

However, Heath should not be allowed back in his office tomorrow.  Both should be fired.  Even when we lose by 20 to Florida on Saturday I will still think Nutt needs to be fired more.  However, it will be much closer then.  Nutt after Saturday will still be ahead by a nose.
Retired Radio Host

HawgWyld

Quote from: Razorback53 on February 15, 2006, 10:22:42 pm

Hell, by the ol' "moral victory" standard, Heath has come close to winning a lot this year.

You know what? They both suck. Get rid of both of them.