Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SC Game Thread? Does anyone care

Started by HeathHateMe, February 04, 2006, 02:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Macgyver Hawg

I'm out of town right now.

What's the current score?

ballhog™

You'd better get out the straight jacket then.

Nice job so far hogs.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Tater Salad

Quote from: HeathHateMe on February 04, 2006, 02:57:04 pm
Heath couldn't light a fire with a blowtorch and a gallon of gasoline.

I'll agree with that...when he tries to act mad his players laugh at him...he like a mother who threatens their gonna spank you when you're a grown man

Boarcephus

We can beat South Carolina by 25 and it won't change a thing until this bunch can take it on the road.

BTW, saw where bama beat LSU by 5 at bama.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

dotnet

I really want to see Brewer play with Weems next year.  I think Brewer is a better player when he has someone really athletic to play with and pass too.  When Ronnie made that pass to Jefferson it reminded me last year of when he played with Olu. I think Brewer and Weems could be real fun to watch next year.

HeathHateMe

A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

Hogger

Everyone is focusing on Modica's 20 points at the half on 6-9 shooting, but how about Charles Thomas?  He's 4 out of 4 (1-1 for three)with 9 points.  He seems to be picking up his game as of late.

HeathHateMe

Dave Odom looks like a church deacon.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

ballhog™

Thomas keeps getting better and better imo.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

HeathHateMe

Quote from: Hogger on February 04, 2006, 03:01:41 pm
Everyone is focusing on Modica's 20 points at the half on 6-9 shooting, but how about Charles Thomas?  He's 4 out of 4 (1-1 for three)with 9 points.  He seems to be picking up his game as of late.

I've always thought Thomas had the most upside and if he could ever develop his game he could be a force in the SEC and NBA.

HeathHateMe

Turnover E-star, put McCurdy in.  Take stickman out and put thomas in as well.

HeathHateMe

Thomas's headband is up too high.  It looks like he's wearing a yamica.

Tater Salad

ballhog™

We have to have set the team record for fouling on 3 point shots

jkstock04

why is jefferson shooting the three....nice on the foul behind the three point line...brings back nice memories.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

pfrg999

Dontell GD son.. Have you never learned... Put is Arse on the Bench for 10 minutes
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogger

Quote from: Tater Salad on February 04, 2006, 03:09:43 pm
getting sloppy

This team has a split personality.  Team basketball in the first half and sloppy 1-on-1 basketball in the second.

jkstock04

Is it just me, or is everyone on here is just waiting for us to blow the lead?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ballhog™

is heath sending a message to mcurdy for the quote in the paper?

Tater Salad

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 04, 2006, 03:14:08 pm
Is it just me, or is everyone on here is just waiting for us to blow the lead?

I dont think its gonna happen today. SC sucks tremendously

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HeathHateMe

We are not going to blow the lead.  It may get closer but no way they blow it against SC.  Just not enough fire power.  I'd be worried even up by 17 against Bama, LSU, KY, FL, but not SC.

Sonofahog

was stan actually yelling at a ref??  WOW
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

CplHawg

Im sorry ya'll, I know this might not be popular, but Im really not a Dontell Jefferson fan. From what i can see, this dude does nothing but screw up. might as well have Elmer Martin out there as fas as im concerned LOL

pfrg999

jkstock04

"share that sugar"...is that annoying anybody but me?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

pfrg999

Quote from: CplHawg on February 04, 2006, 03:18:42 pm
Im sorry ya'll, I know this might not be popular, but Im really not a Dontell Jefferson fan. From what i can see, this dude does nothing but screw up. might as well have Elmer Martin out there as fas as im concerned LOL

ELMER LOL

HeathHateMe

Quote from: stillahog on February 04, 2006, 03:17:14 pm

The ref was asking where he should eat after the game.  Stan was emphatically stating that he should steer clear of the chinese buffets

ballhog™

pfrg999

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 04, 2006, 03:19:37 pm

Sounds Gross... Dirty old man type

HeathHateMe

Cliff went to see Brokeback Mountain last night

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

am I hearing boos?  anyone else hearing that?
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

pfrg999

Quote from: HeathHateMe on February 04, 2006, 03:20:25 pm
Quote from: stillahog on February 04, 2006, 03:17:14 pm

The ref was asking where he should eat after the game.  Stan was emphatically stating that he should steer clear of the chinese buffets

Great ;D     YOU MUST GO TO POWERHOUSE.... I SWEAR THE DRINKS ARE GOOD DAMMIT... HOW"S YOUR WIFE..... MINE TOO...

pfrg999

Quote from: HeathHateMe on February 04, 2006, 03:21:11 pm

Cliff went to see Brokeback Mountain last night

Karma for you...too Funny

Tater Salad

I liked it earlier when the mics got cut off and all you could hear was the crowd

HeathHateMe

Don't besmirch the name of Elmer Martin like that.

Sonofahog

Quote from: HeathHateMe on February 04, 2006, 03:23:20 pm

Besmirch.  Nice use of the word!

Tater Salad

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 04, 2006, 03:21:27 pm
am I hearing boos?  anyone else hearing that?

theyre booing the guy that mauled brewer earlier

HeathHateMe

I've been waiting to throw it out there.

pfrg999

Quote from: HeathHateMe on February 04, 2006, 03:23:20 pm

This is what pisses me off about heath.... Screw up still play... He should have chewed his butt for that... Ride that Damn pine

CplHawg

besmirch? sheeesh, thats a big word dude. Im impressed LOL

ballhog™

D-macs cuz

mccurdy is starting to look like steven hill's minnie me

Sonofahog

The sugar was shared.  Shut up ellis. 

ballhog™

D-macs cuz

HeathHateMe

I think Cliff may have just said share the brown sugar.  And he just said the driveway was open.

Tater Salad

ballhog™

If I see anymore Vanilla Ice quotes heathhateme, I'm going to see if the moderaters will ban you.

D-macs cuz

sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar