Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 MLB Draft: Razorbacks & Signees

Started by HOGLUVIN, June 06, 2006, 09:54:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGLUVIN

Still No Duggar Taken? Day 2? We'll see!

Looks like he will be a Hog for another year! WPS!

He'll be up there next year!

TuckFexas

Dugger isn't drafted but Parker is???  Yesterday was definitely the devil's day. WTH
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

chiefsfan

we're through at least 40 rounds, there have been:  4 razorbacks picked  2 ASU Indians picked, and 2 instate high school players picked

Jake Dugger is not on the list yet.   Darryl Maday was selected today however...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

make that 5 razorbacks drafted, I forgot about Devin Collis
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogmary

Pig Power

Arklatex

Aubrey Miller Arkansas Tech went in the 23 round to Baltimore!

HOGLUVIN

WagesHog

jeremy hambrice
sau jr of/1b
round 31
pick 934
ny mets

hogfan13

mustachio

TulsaHawg

Quote from: razorgirl11 on June 07, 2006, 04:34:06 pm
Collis to the Rockies in the 26th

Maybe Devin can land here in Tulsa for awhile.  the Drillers are the Rockies' AA team.

hogfan13

Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 07, 2006, 08:12:07 pm
Quote from: razorgirl11 on June 07, 2006, 04:34:06 pm
Collis to the Rockies in the 26th

Maybe Devin can land here in Tulsa for awhile.  the Drillers are the Rockies' AA team.
I was hoping 1 of the Hogs were drafted by LA Angels. There AA Team is the Arkansas Travlers in Little Rock

searkhogfan

Dusty Williams of Woodlawn H.S. taken by the Twins in the 28th rd.......

Amanda24

Hey
Well I love Razorback Baseball!! Thanx for keepin me updated on the drafts! Ttyl!

ste4236

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on June 06, 2006, 09:54:26 am
I will follow the draft and update this thread as to the Players that are selected and will try to keep it as up to date as possible. RD#,Draft#, Team.

2006 Signees with Arkansas for 2007

Ty Weeden INF / C 6-2 220 R / R Edmond (OK)   493. Boston Red Sox

Dylan Duren INF 6-3 190 R / R Tulsa, OK
Dallas Keuchel LHP / OF 6-2 185 L / L Tulsa, OK 
Joe Patterson OF / C 5-11 190 Bats left Owasso, OK

Honestly, I don't think we want Ty Weeden too bad. He's mega Utility and a really good RHP and can STROKE... BUT he has the WORST attitude of any ball player I have ever seen in my life... and apparently it grew when he signed with us. Attitude is key in this game, and I dont like his at all. After a game in the state tourney, he made it obvious he was licking his entire palm before he shook hands... o yea, and his team won that game! For the other Oklahoma recruits, I like them a lot. Dylan Duren is a buddy of mine and he can play short stop very well and hit 12 HR's this year for his state championship team; he was a 3rd baseman his junior year.... also on the state championship team. We will be lucky if we can sign his little brother, Davis, this next season. Davis plays 2nd. Joe Patterson is a wall behind the plate. He comes from the Owasso baseball dynasty. He can hit well, has a great arm, and is a good all around guy. Dallas Kuechal is a  natural athlete. Plays football, basketball, and baseball for the Bishop Kelley Comets... he'll be very useful on the bump.

Interesting Facts on 2006 Oklahoma Recruits:

High School QB's:
Ty Weeden - Edmond Santa Fe
Joe Patterson - Owasso
Dallas Kuechal - Bishop Kelley

HS Baseball State Champions
Duren ('05, '06) * - 6A
Patterson ('04) * - 6A
Kuechal ('06) * - 5A

* - All played in state championship games in 2006 and 2005

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University