Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOG-BAMA PREDICTIONS

Started by hogfan13, September 18, 2005, 10:08:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wincrimson

Quote from: pigfoot on September 19, 2005, 03:37:34 pm
BAMA 24
HOGS 17
As Monica might say, "Close, but no cigar".

LOL @ quote... and score prediction.

SuperHog

I predict at one point in the 1st quarter, one of the bama rb's will break a run of at least 72 yards, to make our vaunted defense 4-4 in allowing at least one HUGE run in each game.
Where is the outrage over the lack of an investigation by the UA into harassment of a student-athlete by a booster with EXTREMELY close personal ties to the head coach and his brother?  Instead we pay the brother $175K to act like a coach, be closely involved with the team, and occupy the same office even though he RESIGNED for "health" reasons.

wincrimson

Quote from: SuperHog on September 19, 2005, 04:13:32 pm
I predict at one point in the 1st quarter, one of the bama rb's will break a run of at least 72 yards, to make our vaunted defense 4-4 in allowing at least one HUGE run in each game.

Only Darby is capable of that... We're 1 deep in at runningback. :(

maxsl8er

uSC's defense < Bama's defense

AR 6

AL 42

I just want to win my company football pot at this point.

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hawgdog2005

Quote from: hogfan13 on September 18, 2005, 10:08:57 am
Whats your prediction for the ROLLIN TIDE AND THE  :D not so rollin hogs
Bama 55 hogs 10.  This entire coaching staff needs to be looked at.  Reggie Herring must think we are all idiots to think he can coach a defense.  This whole thing stinks.  We as fans deserve a better show for our dollars spent in cochin staff salaries.  Hawdog 47

hawgdog2005

The coaching staff needs to be cleaned out now.  If Frank Broyles was not embarrased by this defeat then perhaps he should be shown the door also.

HAWGDOG 47

HawgWild

September 19, 2005, 06:09:52 pm #57 Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 06:12:55 pm by HawgWild
Let's look at this realistically.....we suck and bama doesn't:

HOGS   20

Bama    38

HogDodging

Croyle is probably salivating at the opportunity to play against our non-existent defense.
As much as Shula wants to win this game, he is classy enough to not run up the score against us.

'Bama - 38
Hogs - 20

Tomhog™

Anyone that thinks we'll keep Bama to 20 points is full -o- doo doo.  We couldn't stop the Ouachita Valley Technical Junior College Glee Club intramural reserve players that weren't selected by their team captains....

NuttsSacked

Hogs can't defend the pass and Bama's D is ONLY allowing 38 ypg rushing.  Toss is the fact the Tide has lost 2 straight in this series and catch the Hogs @ home and you've got the ingredients for a severe ass kicking.

Bama 49
Ark    13

artyhog

I still say

Hogs 31
Tide 24.

That's my line and I'm sticking to it.

PAHog

34-13 Bama, if they don't run up the score.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

mikeb

Arkansas has decided to let Springdale H.S. play out the remainder of our season so........

BAMA 7
SPRINGDALE 55

heffy22

I hope that I am wrong but

HOGS win by 10   27-17.

LSUFan

Even though the players are drawn to Houston like the Little kid in the walker in the "My T.V. Sucks" commercial, the Hogs bounce back this week.

UofA 24

Alabama 13

Bomis Hawg

HogInMemphis

I predict further embarrassment for the Razorbacks.

fine_swine

holman24

If you saw what Alabama did to South Carolina last week  You'd know that the 16 pt underdog is giving us more credit than we deserve and under estimating Alabama.

Alabama -  48

Arkansas -  10

rHOGer

We will be up by 4, and Alabama will be sprinting down the sidelines for the go-ahead touchdown...then out of nowhere REGGIE HERRING jumps onto the field to tackle the ball carrier! Says later that since no one else could git r done, he decided to go ahead and do it himself! He then goes Woody Hayes on everyone and starts punching Croyle and Shula! Stupid I know, but it would make for a great week of reading on here! :razorback:

fine_swine

I didn't realize there were two threads for this already - and of course, I posted on the old one.  Chalk it up to being a Newbie. 

I had guessed 49-10, Bama. 

sooie dog

LSUFan

Quote from: fine_swine on September 21, 2005, 12:40:39 pm
I didn't realize there were two threads for this already - and of course, I posted on the old one. Chalk it up to being a Newbie.

I had guessed 49-10, Bama.

In order to post in one of my threads, all newbie females have to post a pic of yourself in the thread, NO FAKES!

Those are the rules.

fine_swine

LOL - I was warned about this... that no one would actually think I'm a girl if I actually have anything intelligent to say (which I will).  I'm at work, so I don't have the opportunity to do this now.  But, if it makes you feel better to think that I'm a guy to take me seriously, so be it.  I'll prove to you eventually that I am in fact just an informed, female fan.   :)

counsellorhog

LSUFan

Quote from: fine_swine on September 21, 2005, 12:44:33 pm
LOL - I was warned about this... that no one would actually think I'm a girl if I actually have anything intelligent to say (which I will). I'm at work, so I don't have the opportunity to do this now. But, if it makes you feel better to think that I'm a guy to take me seriously, so be it. I'll prove to you eventually that I am in fact just an informed, female fan. :)

Well, Get-R-Done!
I'll wait till you get home, you can PM me the good ones ;)

JDHogg

Barring a major change in the path of Hurricane Rita that obliterates the entire state of Alabama, I say:
Alabama 49        Arkansas 13

If said Hurricane obliterates entire state of Alabama, I say:
Alabama 24        Arkansas 3
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

woodymdt

Rhyno_Hawg

Hogs bring the Tide back to earth, but not because of our Defense.

Us - 37
Them- 34

Kines is exposed again like he was in the Music City Bowl.

pork-e-pine

cant pick against the Hogs so I say
U of Arkansas 24
U of Alabama 21

This situation happens when nutt cant unfasten his seatbelt on the bus.  While stuck on the bus, The stand in coach picks plays out of the book by rolling a single dice.  (I know this limits us to six plays) The added variety in play calling throws a wrench in bama's game plan and the Hogs win.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

Dances With Hogs

ReturnToDynasty?

JDHogg

Thank God for Alabama seat belt laws!!!!
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

DevilHog

Arkansas 31
Bama 21
I NEED this to be the case, or I will NEED a case to recover.

drakekllr

Arkansas 17

Bama 34

I Hope the game is that close.

Blyboy205

HAWGS ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!!!!

bknight33

Tomhog™

Bama - 42
Hogs - 24

Our O will always give us some points.  But our D will always give MORE points away than we can generate.  For those saying Bama will score 20 or so, what changes are going to be made that will allow us to stop Croyle from pulling a Leinert or Cutler?  Croyle is a good passer too.  And our D shows that it only takes a decent passer to get the ball within 2 yards of the receiver, while the nearest back is 10 yards away...

Coacht

SEC teams are pissed at us right now. We embarrased the SEC. Teams are left no choice but to run up the score on us to make the statement "it is only the UofA" that sucks. This would motivate any player in the league.
Long season for us

Reality Check
ALA  54
UA   13

Fire Nutt
Statements of the year - "I think play calling sometimes is overrated." and "I will never hire an offensive Coordinator"

HDN Top 25 finishes....
2006 = 15th / 16th        2001 = nope
2005 = nope                 2000 = nope
2004 = nope                 1999 = 17th
2003 = nope                 1998 = 16th
2002 = 25th

DevilHog

Quote from: Coacht on September 21, 2005, 02:12:52 pm
SEC teams are pissed at us right now. We embarrased the SEC. Teams are left no choice but to run up the score on us to make the statement "it is only the UofA" that sucks. This would motivate any player in the league.
Long season for us

Reality Check
ALA 54
UA 13

Fire Nutt
That is a point I hadn't thought of, they may consider it embarrassing to lose to us, no crap. Good point.

HogHillbilly

Bama 38
Hogs  21

But still.................................Go Hogs , Beat Bama !
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

Adam Stokes

I think we might actually win this one.  I knew Vandy would be a closer game than most thought, but I only predicted to lose to USC by 30 or so. 

Arkansas 24
       Alabama 23

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: ajs15razorman on September 21, 2005, 02:36:49 pm
I think we might actually win this one. I knew Vandy would be a closer game than most thought, but I only predicted to lose to USC by 30 or so.

Arkansas 24
Alabama 23

Keep the faith! GO HOGS!!! 

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Torqued pork

Whataboar™

'Bama 42, Arkansas 20

Prove me wrong, Hogs. Please!
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

pioneerhog

Well I have said it several times that I will not pick another team to win. So I have decided this week to not even post a prediction due to my outlook on Razorback football. I'll be back giving a prediction when we play ULM.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Danny Ford's former Employer 31

Danny Ford's Alma Matter 24
It's great to be home.