Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UF Stadium

Started by chaislip84, February 18, 2018, 03:03:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chaislip84

Afternoon everyone,

I am a graduate of the U of A but having been living away for the past 10 years.  I now find myself near Jacksonville, FL, a quick 1 hour and 15 minutes from the U of F, which of course means I will be going to the Arkansas/Florida baseball games (at least Saturday and Sunday).  My question for y'all is: Which dugout is home and which is away at Florida?  I would prefer to sit on the Hog side, and seeing I can't unearth the information myself, I thought I would pose the question to y'all.

Thank you for any information.

Go Hogs!

MCH

thebignasty

Quote from: chaislip84 on February 18, 2018, 03:03:18 pm
Afternoon everyone,

I am a graduate of the U of A but having been living away for the past 10 years.  I now find myself near Jacksonville, FL, a quick 1 hour and 15 minutes from the U of F, which of course means I will be going to the Arkansas/Florida baseball games (at least Saturday and Sunday).  My question for y'all is: Which dugout is home and which is away at Florida?  I would prefer to sit on the Hog side, and seeing I can't unearth the information myself, I thought I would pose the question to y'all.

Thank you for any information.

Go Hogs!

MCH

Home dugout is traditionally 3rd base side, I've never been to gatorville but assume thats how they have it.

Dr. Starcs

Pretty sure watching them last year, 3rd base is their home dugout.

CJ HOG

Their game today has concluded. Tune in Tues. or Wed. on the WatchESPN app to confirm is what I would do.

ricepig

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 18, 2018, 03:08:49 pm
Pretty sure watching them last year, 3rd base is their home dugout.

It is, the Hogs will be in the first base dugout.

Birminghog

When in doubt, call and ask. Bama did it backward for the afternoon game I attended (because of orientation of ballpark?). Had I not checked with them, I would have been on the wrong side.

ricepig

Quote from: Birminghog on February 18, 2018, 03:22:18 pm
When in doubt, call and ask. Bama did it backward for the afternoon game I attended (because of orientation of ballpark?). Had I not checked with them, I would have been on the wrong side.

In their game today, Florida was in the third base dugout.

john

I bought tix to the Saturday game off of Stubhub earlier this week. The Saturday game is supposed to be televised on ESPN I think. My family & I will be in the 3rd row behind home plate with our Hog gear on. Hope to see u & any other Hogvillians there for a big Omahog win