Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs-Tigers Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, February 08, 2006, 06:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

swine o mine

Nobody on this team has the heart or desire to rebound! I thought Stan's style of big 10 ball was all about hitting the boards..frick this..frick stan..frick brady..frick..

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Time to turn to the bottle..

Cheers, everyone..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Franchise_Hog

Oh my gosh....we are putting PRESSURE on the ball.

Brutalis

they cant even remember to press after a made basket..
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

hoginla

September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

nobballconcept

Sloppygee

Hunter's in..............oh wait, Hunter's out..................

beachhawg

No agressive nature, notice how we don't follow the basketball off a shot, yet we cant get back to defend jack

Brutalis

LMAO so they just quit pressing. nice.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Zen_Hog

beachhawg

get rebound, bounce ball(why), draw attention, get fouled, cant hit a free throw

nobballconcept

Heath is scared of some of his players...yells at Hunter, McCurdy but will allow DJ and Ferg to screw up over and over

hoginla

September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

Buff

can anyone actually tell me what offense we're running?

and why does it seem like tha announcers are still talking about Brewer like he's some great player? 

Franchise_Hog

I don't want to make it sound like I'm whining, but the refs are not giving us any calls when we get hit.

beachhawg

note to Heat PPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sloppygee

Quote from: Buffinator:  Reloaded on February 08, 2006, 08:33:24 pm
can anyone actually tell me what offense we're running?

We're running an offense?

GAHOG

Sloppygee

beachhawg

How many pts is Brewer averaging?  Why dont he take ownership and call this his team? 

Adam Stokes

Hey, we're only down by nine now.  I feel a comeback!!! Oh wait, were the razorbacks.

hogstorm

and yet somehow we are only down 9 again.... and then we cant get back on D after a made free throw

nobballconcept

Adam Stokes

HognotinMemphis

I forgot there was a game tonight. I wouldn't have known to begin with if a friend hadn't emailed me this AM asking for a prediction. After he told me what team we were playing in a 2nd email, I told him it would be a double digit loss by the Hogs. Sounds like I'm going to be right once again.

Off to watch The Shield that I recorded last night. Not going to watch the last few minutes of this crappy game!

Hook'em!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

beachhawg

great d

7 down then a 4 pt swing in 15 sec by lsu, bad shot by AR, no rebound,   I am getting a headache

Adam Stokes

nobballconcept

once again our all-american candidate is nowhere to be found

big boes

vandy 60 / bama 59 (3:45 left)

Buff

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 08, 2006, 08:35:37 pm
I forgot there was a game tonight. I wouldn't have known to begin with if a friend hadn't emailed me this AM asking for a prediction. After he told me what team we were playing in a 2nd email, I told him it would be a double digit loss by the Hogs. Sounds like I'm going to be right once again.
no offense but that's not exactly a hard call to make

hogfancb

Off to watch The Shield that I recorded last night. Not going to watch the last few minutes of this crappy game!

Hook'em!

F. You!

Chief Mac

Quote from: idochog on February 08, 2006, 08:26:59 pm
Heath has finally got the team to play 1 full game.

Instead of sucking only in one half of the game, we now suck in both halves

that's special and precious all at the same time!  LOL

WPS
Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

nobballconcept

modica will try to take over game and we lose by 20

beachhawg

amazing, he is being talked about like he is the man, yet he is not stepping up
i just checked, he is avg a very quite 18.4ppg

Chief Mac

Hook'em!

Don't you have a busy highway to play in?

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

beachhawg

fieldturf

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 08, 2006, 07:40:48 pm
Can someone tell me what McCurdy did wrong?

He drove to the basket and drawed the defense to him and then found the open man for the easy basket..............Time for him to come out....Thanks Stan. 

hog caller

we are blowing this one . why can't we beat a quality team on the road. Aint it a shame

nobballconcept

amazing that every team we play has more heart and desire

HoopS

Somebody get a freakin rebound!

Just sorry!

Sloppygee

Are our players just waiting for the rebound to fall into their hands???

codeHog

looks like tough city men against soft country boys

beachhawg

this one is done, stick a fork in it!!!!

murp

Tonight, I went to practice a song for a funeral I have to sing at tomorrow.  I arrived home with 2 minutes to play in the first half.  In those short fleeting seconds, I saw more bad, selfish shots than I saw in the entire time Eddie Sutton coached the Razorbacks. Nolans tenure beams like a breath of fresh air.  Stan Heath may be a good guy, but he has no control over his players. This is the most arrogant, self absorbed bunch of losers that have ever worn the uniform.  The blame must go to the coach.  As for Ron Brewer, he doesn't make a pimple on his dads posterior.

BigHog396

How many times is Ferguson going to jack a 3 without a single pass, and without anyone being able to get back into position to get a rebound.

codeHog

Brewer and the NBA??

No wonder Kobe looks good, if the NBA has fallen to the point that Brwer can be drafted high

nobballconcept

how many times has ferg given the ball away for a dunk

beachhawg

Chief Mac

Frickin' Townes had position and Ronnie decided to take it himself...PASS THE FREAKIN BALL RONNIE!

WPS

Chris