Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When Watching Missouri, does anyone else:

Started by stchane, March 13, 2009, 10:45:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stchane

Laugh to themselves when seeing TJ Cleveland on the sidelines with Anderson?
For all your Razorback Football Needs: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stchane

hawgsav1

Quote from: stchane on March 13, 2009, 10:45:41 pm
Laugh to themselves when seeing TJ Cleveland on the sidelines with Anderson?

I wish we could trade Mizzou's players and coaching staff for ours :P.  But seriously, DeMarre Carroll and Leo Lyons are awesome passers. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

killthefattedcalf

yeah but this is the  first tourney they'll be going to since mike has been there      its not like it was instant  uccess in their rebuilding either you know            mizzou stunk last two years under mike a

rebuilding does take time wherever you go

hawgsav1

Quote from: killthefattedcalf on March 13, 2009, 10:55:00 pm
yeah but this is the  first tourney they'll be going to since mike has been there      its not like it was instant  uccess in their rebuilding either you know            mizzou stunk last two years under mike a

rebuilding does take time wherever you go

Yes that is true, but Mike had a lot of success at UAB.  In fact, I'd take UAB's track record over the past 5-6 years over our own.

mbgrulz

I laugh at a lot of the guys on the bench's at colleges. Most of them are simply well connected in the AAU circuits. There basketball IQ may or may not be better than some JR high coaches. We have more than 1 on our staff that could not go X for O with some of you guys on this board.

stchane

Quote from: mbgrulz on March 13, 2009, 11:06:26 pm
I laugh at a lot of the guys on the bench's at colleges. Most of them are simply well connected in the AAU circuits. There basketball IQ may or may not be better than some JR high coaches. We have more than 1 on our staff that could not go X for O with some of you guys on this board.

Sad & true.....

Quote from: hawgsav1 on March 13, 2009, 10:56:29 pm
Yes that is true, but Mike had a lot of success at UAB.  In fact, I'd take UAB's track record over the past 5-6 years over our own.

He rebuilt at UAB too...
For all your Razorback Football Needs: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stchane

Niels Boar

Cleveland is developing a reputation as a good recruiter according to people who should know.

hawgsav1

Quote from: stchane on March 13, 2009, 11:17:42 pm
Sad & true.....

He rebuilt at UAB too...

yes, his first year he went to the NIT.  Every other year he made the NCAAs. 

athunt

Ive always been high on TJ Cleveland. He coached me all the time when I would come up for the Nolan Basketball Camp. Hes got the coach gene.
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

hogblade

Mike had all kinds of problems at Missouri with taking over a messed up program, bringing in all new players, learning a new system, having discipline problems, and things never ever got as bad as we experienced this year. They went 18-12 in his first year with a 7-9 conference record and a win over Arkansas...

want2be

Quote from: hogblade on March 14, 2009, 01:39:39 am
Mike had all kinds of problems at Missouri with taking over a messed up program, bringing in all new players, learning a new system, having discipline problems, and things never ever got as bad as we experienced this year. They went 18-12 in his first year with a 7-9 conference record and a win over Arkansas...

I enjoy wathchng them this year because the players understand and run the system that Nolan taught Mike. I hope they can win the Big 12 tourney and make some noise in the NCAA.

They are proof to the fact that 40  minutes of hell will still work.

Bababooey

TJ Cleveland can recruit. Unlike Pel and Ostrum.

Marshfieldhog

Pel and Ostrum can't even get in state kids, yes they did have a high rated recruiting class last year but those were full of off the court issue kids, other schools backed off some of those guys. The quicker we get rid of Pel and Ostrum the better.

heathtits

C'mon guys, Ostrom was a reserve point guard at Bethlehem Academy.

He can relate big games and big time experience to these guys. Look at the dividends its paid on the recruiting trail.

Oh yeah, kiss Ky Madden good bye.

Coondog Hog

He was a quality character person while at AR and gave 100% on the floor.  No need to laugh at TJ.  I hope he develops into a top basketball coach, sounds like he is on his way.
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

heathtits

Quote from: Coondog Hog on March 14, 2009, 11:44:13 am

He was a quality character person while at AR and gave 100% on the floor.  No need to laugh at TJ.  I hope he develops into a top basketball coach, sounds like he is on his way.

TJ was a real good guy. Besides Johnathan Modica, I haven't really heard my dad talk better about any Hog he ever treated.

I hope he succeeds wherever he coaches.

WilsonHog

I'd trade Pel and Ostrom right now for Anderson and Cleveland.

hogfan x

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 14, 2009, 11:53:30 am

No doubt about it.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it." - Lou Holtz, Arkansas

stchane

Quote from: Coondog Hog on March 14, 2009, 11:44:13 am

I just hadn't seen or heard about him since he graduated all those years ago.  It took me a second to come up with a name when I saw his face.  It was one of those "holy stuff" moments....

Porkatarian

Quote from: Niels Boar on March 13, 2009, 11:23:43 pm
Cleveland is developing a reputation as a good recruiter according to people who should know.

I would take T.J. over Ostrum any day of the week.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Oliver

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 14, 2009, 11:53:30 am

Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

want2be

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 14, 2009, 03:18:20 pm
Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

We don't need to know about your sex life Oliver..........Just Kidding!!!!

If we trade, let's just do it once.

If