Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn is lightning fast, who do they remind us of?

Started by elksnort, March 13, 2009, 10:28:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

The early and later Nolan teams. Not huge, but very fast and athletic.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Auburn may not be tall but they are big.  They have some bad men on their team.  We could use a couple of bowed up dudes that look like they would just as soon cut you or b!tch slap you.  When was the last time we had a player or two that would make you wet your pants if you passed them on a dark street?  Manimal might have had a little muscle on him but he really didn't seem mean. (I know don't ask his girlfriend).  Seriously though the first time we played Auburn I was like oh $hit we are boys among men.  Our teams have lacked a toughness or mean streak for many years and that's what we need as much as anything.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

sylvia

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 13, 2009, 10:33:45 pm
Auburn may not be tall but they are big.  They have some bad men on their team.  We could use a couple of bowed up dudes that look like they would just as soon cut you or b!tch slap you.  When was the last time we had a player or two that would make you wet your pants if you passed them on a dark street?  Manimal might have had a little muscle on him but he really didn't seem mean. (I know don't ask his girlfriend).  Seriously though the first time we played Auburn I was like oh $hit we are boys among men.  Our teams have lacked a toughness or mean streak for many years and that's what we need as much as anything.

......as long as we don't end up with a bunch of homicidal kleptomaniacs

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: sylvia on March 13, 2009, 10:40:28 pm
......as long as we don't end up with a bunch of homicidal kleptomaniacs

Not a bunch, but one or two, and if you pay them enough under the table they won't need to steal.  and Barber flushes it home to more or less seal the deal.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

WilsonHog

March 13, 2009, 10:46:21 pm #4 Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 10:48:32 pm by WilsonHog
Nice to see a team play defense like we used to.

elksnort

Auburn, most certainly looks like some early Razorback teams.

Snouty

March 14, 2009, 09:06:51 am #6 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 09:09:05 am by Snouty
1.  HDN in a pick-up basketball game.

2.  Danny Nutt taking a player to Sonic.

3.  Lou Holtz yanking a player's face mask after a stupid play.

4.  HDN calling a quarterback draw.

5.  Notshavin' shavin' after Nutt left.