Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Machu Picchu Peru

Started by Arkiehawg (kingfish0318), January 18, 2011, 09:51:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

January 18, 2011, 09:51:36 am Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:24:54 am by kingfish0318
I'll be going there in late May.  Has anyone been there and can provide some advice?

"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Hogwop

lucky. ive always wanted to go to machu pichu. ive read a few books about it and all the pictures are stunning. hope you have a great trip
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Porkys Revenge

I'd say venture on down to Chile after you leave Peru if you want to see some of the most beautiful women on earth.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

On the way to Cusco, Peru tomorrow and Machu Picchu next week.  We'll see if we can call the hogs while there!    :razorback:

trippigs

They eat guinea pigs...try one!!

PorkSoda

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on April 21, 2011, 10:35:37 am
I'd say venture on down to Chile after you leave Peru if you want to see some of the most beautiful women on earth.
bet they have some bad azz skiing this time of year.  the Andes look sick
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

how was the trip?  do you have to hike up to machu pichu. 

next time you're in South america, check out angel falls in venezuela

tallest waterfall in the world I think, and supposedly piranhas at the bottom.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Quote from: PorkSoda on June 03, 2011, 11:31:10 am
how was the trip?  do you have to hike up to machu pichu. 

next time you're in South america, check out angel falls in venezuela

tallest waterfall in the world I think, and supposedly piranhas at the bottom.

Arrived back home last pm.  Excellent trip.  Machu Picchu is far more amazing than what documentary or pictures can show.  I'll post details and link to pics at a later date.  Got an interesting pic of a stone at MP that looks similar to a hog...

The Incas must have been Razorback Fans.... :D

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Quote from: kingfish0318 on June 05, 2011, 07:55:49 am
Arrived back home last pm.  Excellent trip.  Machu Picchu is far more amazing than what documentary or pictures can show.  I'll post details and link to pics at a later date.  Got an interesting pic of a stone at MP that looks similar to a hog...

The Incas must have been Razorback Fans....
:D

PorkSoda

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Paragliding in the Andes Mountains over Sacred Valley Peru...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aU_QQNVq4