Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cabo San Lucas

Started by BA Hogwild, June 09, 2008, 09:11:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BA Hogwild

Whos been? Any advice? Probably going to take wife for our 10 yr anniversary?
The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your fears,block out your problems,and score your points when you get your opportunity

PIGINAPOKE

What are you looking for? Cabo is loud and wild at times and can suck. Try the East Cape. You land @ the airport 1 hr from both Cabo and the east cape. Just turn left out of the airport insted of right to Cabo. There are 2 great places to stay in the east cape, Hotel Palmas De Cortez by far the nicest place there or Hotel Punta Colorado.

Palmas is a bit more upscale than Punta. www.palmasdecortezresort.com 

Both have great fishing and awesome beaches. The food is great at both. I would take Palmas for the wife gig. But you can't go wrong anyway.

PM me and I will send you some pics not on the website. The east cape blows Cabo away.. Just not as much nightlife is all. Have fun.
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

BA Hogwild

Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on June 11, 2008, 06:00:07 am
What are you looking for? Cabo is loud and wild at times and can suck. Try the East Cape. You land @ the airport 1 hr from both Cabo and the east cape. Just turn left out of the airport insted of right to Cabo. There are 2 great places to stay in the east cape, Hotel Palmas De Cortez by far the nicest place there or Hotel Punta Colorado.

Palmas is a bit more upscale than Punta. www.palmasdecortezresort.com 

Both have great fishing and awesome beaches. The food is great at both. I would take Palmas for the wife gig. But you can't go wrong anyway.

PM me and I will send you some pics not on the website. The east cape blows Cabo away.. Just not as much nightlife is all. Have fun.

Thanks. We are looking at staying at Dreams
The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your fears,block out your problems,and score your points when you get your opportunity

PIGINAPOKE

The East Cape is the place ;]]
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?