Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs open as an 18 point underdog at Baton Rouge

Started by TulsaHawg, November 05, 2017, 07:16:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

One of my best friends works at LSU.

He said all the radio shows are laughing at us right now. Chalking this up as an easy win.

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: TulsaHawg on November 05, 2017, 07:16:10 pm
That's not surprising, but it will be interesting to see how LSU responds following the Bama game and the early game time, and how the Hogs respond to our current turmoil.

Wow, I thought it would have been at LEAST 28.
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: AP85 on November 06, 2017, 06:46:35 pm
One of my best friends works at LSU.

He said all the radio shows are laughing at us right now. Chalking this up as an easy win.

Look at this:
Here is an LSU writer's perspective:

There are only three games left, and this one coming up against Arkansas at 11 a.m. Saturday in Tiger Stadium on ESPN is not really a Southeastern Conference game because it's not really against an SEC opponent. This will be like a non-conference game, and not another Troy game. Because Arkansas is bad.

The Razorbacks (4-5, 1-4 SEC) could well be 2-7 and 0-5, considering their luck in beating Ole Miss, 38-37, on Oct. 21 last week, and Coastal Carolina, 39-38 on Saturday. The Chanticleers led the Hogs 38-25 in the fourth quarter Saturday before losing 39-38. Coastal Carolina is 1-8 on the season and 0-5 for last in the Sun Belt.

Arkansas is near the bottom in the SEC in scoring defense, pass defense and total defense. Three of its losses were by an average of 26 points. Just what LSU - the school on a never ending search for a quarterback - ordered. Then it's a date at Tennessee the week after that.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sports/college/lsu/2017/11/05/not-before-but-now-right-time-lsu-take-long-hard-look-brennan-qb/834022001/
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 06, 2017, 04:26:41 pm
you are totally correct, sir. Obviously my "bad". I remember it was a day game because per usual it not being a night game the cajun coons hadn't awakened to their usual nasty selves. As such I was thinking it was an "early" game in the manner a majority of fans would consider the term. Not in the sense that you MUST not start an LSU game before 10:00 pm or else you'll catch their team just waking up.

Note to self: Google really is your friend. 8)

Haha no worries

RockyMtnHog

The Hogs and Tiggers is usually a pretty close game.  There have been years that we went into Red Stick as heavy underdogs and blew their doors off.  I am not saying that is going to happen.  If we fall behind like the last two games LSU will make Tigger Bait out of us.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Justagp

Quote from: Danny J on November 06, 2017, 08:06:25 am
What's sad is there are folks who actually believe such nonsense. They also believe if we lose out that CBB should and will be back because he does things the "right way"(you know we still have some suffering to do for the 4 years we praised a sinner) and this is the most important part...that it is up to Long and only Long as to whether or not CBB is back next year as though Long is God of all things on the Hill and throughout the state.

If we lose out CBB will not be coaching here next year...period.
Okay, there maybe only .02% of people believe this nonsense. The other 98% of us have written of 2017 and are looking forward to 2018 with a new coach and a fresh start!