Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bad news for opposing teams????

Started by Potosihog, July 22, 2016, 03:45:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

You've got to wrap him up below the knees ankles!
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Dirttrackhog

WizardofhOgZ

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

supersaint

Bad news for Kody if he ever needs to find off the shelf pants.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Dirttrackhog

Gosh damn! I didnt know if he had switched positions or he was talking about the weight training last night.  Thank you for clarifying.

lumphog

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on July 22, 2016, 07:02:47 pm
No. Most of us realize this is a work in progress...which is progressing. Unlike you, a person that cannot resolve his contempt for CBB regardless of his record. In fact, you feel it necessary to trash the program as a whole under his guidance. That makes you the lowest common denominator among Hog fans. Totally worthless.

CBB won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Feel free to wallow in you misery for the unforeseen future. I rather enjoy watching you malcontents.
The WORK is done....Buckle up for the RIDE!!! It's gonna be a GREAT YEAR to be a Hog Fan    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

onebadrubi

Quote from: farmhawg on July 22, 2016, 05:56:33 pm
Some of us don't have our heads up our ass like some of you.....

Please enlighten me how thinking a RB that is squatting 700 lbs is trouble for defenses is having our heads up our asses? 

Your comment shows you obviously do not think this activity is good for any of our football players, but those who work and train hard tend to get great results.  You rather them have a pillow fighting contest and play two hand touch? 

PorkRinds

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 23, 2016, 01:13:53 pm
Please enlighten me how thinking a RB that is squatting 700 lbs is trouble for defenses is having our heads up our asses? 

Your comment shows you obviously do not think this activity is good for any of our football players, but those who work and train hard tend to get great results.  You rather them have a pillow fighting contest and play two hand touch?

He's obviously waiting to see if they have 2 uh dayz. Duh.

TX HOG

RebelW

TX HOG

I know he doesn't have blazing speed, but 6'2 240 lbs with a powerful lower body. It's gonna hurt when he hits you.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Deep Shoat on July 22, 2016, 05:14:43 pm
And I keep hoping you break your fingers...

Do you ever make a positive post about anything Razorback?  I really don't get why guys like you consider yourselves fans.

Perfectly stated! I second your post!!

Danimal

ChitownHawg

There were several times last year he was brought down with a shoestring tackle. I wonder if he felt during the off season to insure he had the legs to break through those?
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: supersaint on July 22, 2016, 04:52:25 pm
Bad news for Kody if he ever needs to find off the shelf pants.
LMAO!!! Spoken like a man who knows what that's like. What was your squat max?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TX HOG on July 23, 2016, 02:31:36 pm
I know he doesn't have blazing speed, but 6'2 240 lbs with a powerful lower body. It's gonna hurt when he hits you.
actually he's 236, saw him last week at the pump. I told him "stop losing!" He said he was faster and stronger than ever. Woo pig.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 23, 2016, 04:48:43 pm
actually he's 236, saw him last week at the pump. I told him "stop losing!" He said he was faster and stronger than ever. Woo pig.

"The pump"?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: factchecker on July 23, 2016, 06:38:41 pm
Gas station

Oh. Ok, thanks. I guess I go to too many bars in too many cities.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

mhsbc59

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on July 23, 2016, 11:44:26 pm

LOL is see what u did there.
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

trashcan maN

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on July 23, 2016, 11:44:26 pm
You thinking of The Pump in OKC?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

supersaint

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 23, 2016, 04:47:33 pm
LMAO!!! Spoken like a man who knows what that's like. What was your squat max?

Not enough. Lol.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.