Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Reasons Arkansas is Flying Under the Radar

Started by bphi11ips, July 21, 2016, 05:29:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Paul Roades will have the Secondary playing hard nose and ball hawking.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on July 25, 2016, 08:20:47 am
Paul Roades will have the Secondary playing hard nose and ball hawking.

Would be NICE!!  We really need it!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on July 22, 2016, 09:21:14 pm
I'm guessing that Hammonds is an all around offensive athlete who will line up at different spots.  So yeah, I could see him getting on the field this season.  Maybe a few carries and some time in the slot.
This is why I don't think there is any chance of TJ getting a RS. He's an dynamic runner with great hands, and apparently he's already gained some quality weight, which was my only concern with him. At the minimum, I see him playing a part on ST, as factchecker pointed out. Of course, I'm biased because I'm a HUGE fan of his.

Quote from: OTR on July 23, 2016, 06:47:44 pm
Good post from phi11ips.  I hope he stays eligible this season and doesn't get booted off.  Good work.
Quote from: bphi11ips on July 23, 2016, 10:28:10 pm
Lol.  Either I will or I won't. 
I sure hope you're around. Do the powers that be have an issue with your posts? I think they're exceptional, as does virtually everyone else I've seen comment on them. It would be a real shame if we were deprived of your insight over some silly "beef" or whatever is being referred to.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon