Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Reasons Arkansas is Flying Under the Radar

Started by bphi11ips, July 21, 2016, 05:29:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bphi11ips

Booger McFarland may not be talking about these players in July, but he will be by November:

1.  Austin Allen - For the first time in his Arkansas tenure, Bret Bielema replaces a graduating senior QB with a fourth-year-junior.  He likes it that way for good reason.  Austin Allen's high school film is better than his brother's.  Archie Manning had great things to say about him recently.  The o-line lost two players to the draft and another to graduation but is nearing the point that it can say "next".  It will be better than forecast with 4-star talent stacked two deep.  The wide receiver corps may be the most underrated in the nation, which leads us to . . .

2.  Keon Hatcher - Hatcher would have been Arkansas's 6th draft pick in 2016 had he not broken a foot against Toledo.  At least it happened early enough for a medical hardship.  Keon was wise to come back and increase his draft stock.  He's been largely ignored by the media for two reasons - (a) Drew Morgan emerged as an All-Sec caliber wideout; and (b) media have short memories.

3.  Rawleigh Williams - this guy is a stud.  Playing at Texas 6A Bishop Lynch, a private Dallas college prep school, Williams posted gaudy numbers that most would expect to translate to 4-star status at least.  Maybe his early commitment to Ole Miss and his switch to Arkansas hurt his recruiting ranking.  Recruiting is all that matters to most media.  They don't have time or don't take the time to educate themselves beyond what they read on Scout.  But Williams began to show the quickness and vision that had Bret Bielema comparing him to Montee Ball when he rushed for over 100 yards in a win at Tennessee.  Then a cheap shot, freak hit against Auburn resulted in a disk injury in his neck and surgery to end his freshman season.  Some question whether he will be able to return to form after the injury, especially mentally.  But the freak nature of the incident, plus the fact that it was not to a knee or ankle he has to trust, probably means Williams will pick up where he left off in 2016 and not skip a beat.

4.  Randy Ramsey - Bret Bielema has apparently made a man out of this player.  He provides physicality and athleticism at a position where the Razorbacks sorely need depth.

5.  McTelvin Agim - every once in a while a freshman comes along who makes an immediate impact in the SEC.  Arkansas has had a few - Shawn Andrews and Darren McFadden come quickly to mind.  Last year's SEC impact freshman was A&M's Christian Kirk.  This year's will be McTelvin Agim, who adds an intimidation factor the Hogs have lacked in an otherwise effective defensive front.

If these five players remain healthy and perform up to their ability, Arkansas goes from a middle-of-the-pack SEC West team to a sleeper for a berth in the conference championship.     
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Lake City Hog

I would like to suggest 1 more good reason:
Paul Rhoads! I think that we will see a dramatic difference in our coverage this fall. No more will QB's drop back 3 steps and fire to any one of 3 or 4 wide open receivers. I think that our coverage skills will lead to a much more productive pass rush.

JIHawg

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: bphi11ips on July 21, 2016, 05:29:27 pm
Booger McFarland may not be talking about these players in July, but he will be by November:

1.  Austin Allen - For the first time in his Arkansas tenure, Bret Bielema replaces a graduating senior QB with a fourth-year-junior.  He likes it that way for good reason.  Austin Allen's high school film is better than his brother's.  Archie Manning had great things to say about him recently.  The o-line lost two players to the draft and another to graduation but is nearing the point that it can say "next".  It will be better than forecast with 4-star talent stacked two deep.  The wide receiver corps may be the most underrated in the nation, which leads us to . . .

2.  Keon Hatcher - Hatcher would have been Arkansas's 6th draft pick in 2016 had he not broken a foot against Toledo.  At least it happened early enough for a medical hardship.  Keon was wise to come back and increase his draft stock.  He's been largely ignored by the media for two reasons - (a) Drew Morgan emerged as an All-Sec caliber wideout; and (b) media have short memories.

3.  Rawleigh Williams - this guy is a stud.  Playing at Texas 6A Bishop Lynch, a private Dallas college prep school, Williams posted gaudy numbers that most would expect to translate to 4-star status at least.  Maybe his early commitment to Ole Miss and his switch to Arkansas hurt his recruiting ranking.  Recruiting is all that matters to most media.  They don't have time or don't take the time to educate themselves beyond what they read on Scout.  But Williams began to show the quickness and vision that had Bret Bielema comparing him to Montee Ball when he rushed for over 100 yards in a win at Tennessee.  Then a cheap shot, freak hit against Auburn resulted in a disk injury in his neck and surgery to end his freshman season.  Some question whether he will be able to return to form after the injury, especially mentally.  But the freak nature of the incident, plus the fact that it was not to a knee or ankle he has to trust, probably means Williams will pick up where he left off in 2016 and not skip a beat.

4.  Randy Ramsey - Bret Bielema has apparently made a man out of this player.  He provides physicality and athleticism at a position where the Razorbacks sorely need depth.

5.  McTelvin Agim - every once in a while a freshman comes along who makes an immediate impact in the SEC.  Arkansas has had a few - Shawn Andrews and Darren McFadden come quickly to mind.  Last year's SEC impact freshman was A&M's Christian Kirk.  This year's will be McTelvin Agim, who adds an intimidation factor the Hogs have lacked in an otherwise effective defensive front.

If these five players remain healthy and perform up to their ability, Arkansas goes from a middle-of-the-pack SEC West team to a sleeper for a berth in the conference championship.     

OMG!!  You are quickly becoming one of favorite posters.

I love Hatcher, but I think AA, with this Corp of stud wrs, and CDE calling plays, we  are going to put some serious hurt on folks.

Would just love to see it right out of the gate, no slow start.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

FATHAWG08

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 21, 2016, 07:03:17 pm

I love Hatcher, but I think AA, with this Corp of stud wrs, and CDE calling plays, we  are going to put some serious hurt on folks.

Ditto.
I love off season Football!!

PorkSoda

and that is not even mentioning sprinkle.  on that note, does anyone know who the #2 TE will be?  I know we have been stacking TE's for a couple years now.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PonderinHog

Good stuff, as usual, Mr. Phillips!  We're going to make some noise this year!  :razorback:

jjdlc

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 21, 2016, 07:36:21 pm
and that is not even mentioning sprinkle.  on that note, does anyone know who the #2 TE will be?  I know we have been stacking TE's for a couple years now.

I doubt there will be a clear cut #2 to start the season.  The 3 highly touted red shirt freshmen seem to excell at different aspects, so it will probably be situational to start, Jack Kraus is getting some praise at the position too.

TheBigGriffkowski

pigroots

My only concerns are the OLine and Dbacks. Our season hinges on those 2 areas I believe

HogMantheIntruder

You could be the new Robert Shields, sans the crap. So, really nothing like Robert Shields, but you can damn sure write. I think every one of the points is valid. I don't remember the last time we returned this many play makers on offense. I sure as hell don't remember when we were four deep with 4* QB's, PLUS a clear cut #1. I'm not worried about QB, and I'm only worried about how long it will take the OL to gel, rather than whether or not it's going to be a good line. I would be shocked if it didn't turn out to be a really good by mid season, but I don't plan on waiting that long this year.

If it's important to us that we open the season better, then think of how important that is to the players and coaches. They know what could have been last year. I have ZERO doubt that they are prepared for a strong start this year.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

bennyl08

Quote from: pigroots on July 21, 2016, 08:11:54 pm
My only concerns are the OLine and Dbacks. Our season hinges on those 2 areas I believe

We pretty much have the same DB's we had in 2013 with Dean and Collins on the outside. Only changes are at safety. The same terrible pass defenses we had in 13 and 15 were a strong pass defense in 14. What's the difference? Overall scheme. 13 and 15 we mostly played a prevent type defense. Gap control on the DL, keep everything in front of you in the secondary. In 14, we said screw it, penetrate on the DL, and press and be physical in the secondary. This year, we are going back to the penetrating DL philosophy so it stands to reason we will also be more aggressive in the secondary.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: bphi11ips on July 21, 2016, 05:29:27 pm

Good stuff. I agree but I think that top to bottom we have one of the best receiving corps that we have had in Arkansas. Drew Morgan, Cody Hollister, Jared Cornelius, Keon Hatcher, ....
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 22, 2016, 12:45:22 am
We pretty much have the same DB's we had in 2013 with Dean and Collins on the outside. Only changes are at safety.

And THAT made all the difference.

I know you know this, but without solid safety play you cannot have a good defense.  And we didn't have that last year.

But, according to CRS, "the lights came on" for Josh Liddell this spring, and IF IF IF that is so, and IF IF IF we can find another decent, smart safety, then our defense could take the step forward so many on here believe is coming.

I want that to happen so bad, but I am still skeptical under I see it.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: pigroots on July 21, 2016, 08:11:54 pm

It's a common line of thinking on here, but I think our OL questions/issues pale in comparison to our LB concerns and our secondary issues.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on July 22, 2016, 12:56:41 am
Good stuff. I agree but I think that top to bottom we have one of the best receiving corps that we have had in Arkansas. Drew Morgan, Cody Hollister, Jared Cornelius, Keon Hatcher, ....
And don't forget about the fastest guy in our offense, Dominique Reed
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

AugustaHog

Ultimately, our staff has to get those guys on the outside where we can trust them to play tight coverage.  For whatever reason, we regressed big-time last season in our pass D.  We were giving 10 yd. cushions at the line and getting beat on the short/intermediate stuff, especially over the middle.  They also have to feel comfortable that we are going to get a pass rush that will help those CBs out.  I think that will change with Wise coming on and Agim added to the mix.  If the D is back to being tough, I think we can beat anybody. 

AugustaHog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 22, 2016, 07:51:13 am
I agree here.  He's going to open up sooooo much underneath and over the middle for Hatcher, Morgan, Cornelius, and Sprink.  I expect DR to show out this year.  We saw it the second half of last year and that was without really having a deep understanding of the playbook and not getting any time with our S&C group.  I expect Reed to be outstanding in his 2nd year out of JUCO.  It seems like that's always the case on the Hill.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 22, 2016, 07:31:35 am
It's a common line of thinking on here, but I think our OL questions/issues pale in comparison to our LB concerns and our secondary issues.

If the front four can't control the LOS and put on a rush with significant penetration when required to do so, we will have to keep the LB's in longer on play action plays and that split second of delay can make a difference in being where you are supposed to be in pass coverage.

If the LB's can't execute their responsibilities as they should, then the DB's are going to have drop down to help out and then that can negatively effect their ability to perform at a high level.

I think that the philosophy and scheme that we play overall is going to have a huge impact on whether this defense returns to the 2014 form, or remains soft and plays like their 2013/2015 versions. I think that we have a better collection of athletes who (I hope) will be better prepared this year and if they are, then we should see a much more productive defense.
Go Hogs Go!

hawgtime

I agree totally. Our depth is leaps and bounds better.  we are getting to the point where we can say "NEXT" and not miss a beat. 

my question is, who will step up and give us a dangerous return game?

navyhog24

This season hinges on the lines.

1. Can the DL pressure opposing QB's? Can Deatrich Wise pickup where he left out off in the second half of last season? Can Agim develop nicely and bring the rush opposite of Wise?

If the DL, can bring the pressure that we lacked for most of the season, then our defense should be a lot like 2014. The DB's aren't that bad as people make them out to be. It's hard for them to cover their guys long enough if we're not generating pressure on opposing QB's.

2. Can the OL gel quickly enough to allow AA enough time to progress through his reads? Can Raulerson develop chemistry with AA enough to become the starter at C to allow Frank to stay at Guard?

bphi11ips

We pretty much have the same DB's we had in 2013 with Dean and Collins on the outside. Only changes are at safety. The same terrible pass defenses we had in 13 and 15 were a strong pass defense in 14. What's the difference? Overall scheme. 13 and 15 we mostly played a prevent type defense. Gap control on the DL, keep everything in front of you in the secondary. In 14, we said screw it, penetrate on the DL, and press and be physical in the secondary. This year, we are going back to the penetrating DL philosophy so it stands to reason we will also be more aggressive in the secondary.

I coached one year with a guy named Rayna Stewart.  Rayna was an NFL safety for 4 years and at the time was the Titans' defensive quality control assistant.  He was firmly in favor of pinning every defenders' ears back and going all out to the ball.  I thought about that watching Denver smother Cam Newton in the Super Bowl.

I agree a more aggressive approach in the secondary will be key and would love to see our corners knock more receivers off their routes at the LOS.  We're also going to have to be better in the seams, and I think Ramsey can help there when Ellis is gassed.  He can also help either one from getting gassed. 

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: hawgtime on July 22, 2016, 08:12:38 am
I agree totally. Our depth is leaps and bounds better.  we are getting to the point where we can say "NEXT" and not miss a beat. 

my question is, who will step up and give us a dangerous return game?
TJ Hammonds
   -Harry Solomon

AugustaHog

I think TJ Hammonds and Devwah Whaley are going to factor greatly in this season and it's extremely rare if any of these prognosticators, be it on TV or in a magazine, even mention those two.  I think Kody and RW3 will do their thing, but it will be hard to keep the ball out of these pups hands.  They have an ability to change the game every time they touch the ball which can't be overlooked.  It will be fun to see what they can do. 

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: AugustaHog on July 22, 2016, 11:14:48 am
I think TJ Hammonds and Devwah Whaley are going to factor greatly in this season and it's extremely rare if any of these prognosticators, be it on TV or in a magazine, even mention those two.  I think Kody and RW3 will do their thing, but it will be hard to keep the ball out of these pups hands.  They have an ability to change the game every time they touch the ball which can't be overlooked.  It will be fun to see what they can do. 

A game changer if true.

bphi11ips

Quote from: AugustaHog on July 22, 2016, 11:14:48 am

You may be right and I hope you are.  I do believe Devwah Whaley will play and may have an Alex Collins-type freshman season.  TJ Hammonds gets a lot of hype here, but with the depth at running back/receiver and Bielema's tendencies, it is more likely than not that he redshirts.  On the other hand, if he can add a breakaway threat we haven't had on special teams, maybe he'll play right away. 

bennyl08

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on July 22, 2016, 07:29:39 am
And THAT made all the difference.

I know you know this, but without solid safety play you cannot have a good defense.  And we didn't have that last year.

But, according to CRS, "the lights came on" for Josh Liddell this spring, and IF IF IF that is so, and IF IF IF we can find another decent, smart safety, then our defense could take the step forward so many on here believe is coming.

I want that to happen so bad, but I am still skeptical under I see it.

Our safety play didn't change at all from 2013 to 2014 though. It was still Turner and Gaines. The same two who were a liability in 2013, people stopped complaining about in 2014. Then 2015 still had Gaines at safety. And that is the point I'm making, how scheme change can make a big difference even with the same personnel.

If you go back and watch our 2014 defense, our secondary wasn't some beastly group that was locking down receivers left and right. There were plenty of receivers who still got open. The big difference was a completely different defensive scheme. We asked them to be physical and aggressive and the DL made sure they didn't have to do their job for long. Same personnel when asked to play off of the receivers and the DL is asked to play gap control, well, we've seen how our secondary holds up there.

Why did we then ever switch away from the aggressive defense? LB'er's. We had guys on the DL who could penetrate, but what we didn't have was LB'ers who could do what Spaight could. You are only as strong as your weakest link, LB was our weakest link last year, so be played more cautiously.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 22, 2016, 12:32:57 pm
Our safety play didn't change at all from 2013 to 2014 though. It was still Turner and Gaines. The same two who were a liability in 2013, people stopped complaining about in 2014. Then 2015 still had Gaines at safety. And that is the point I'm making, how scheme change can make a big difference even with the same personnel.

If you go back and watch our 2014 defense, our secondary wasn't some beastly group that was locking down receivers left and right. There were plenty of receivers who still got open. The big difference was a completely different defensive scheme. We asked them to be physical and aggressive and the DL made sure they didn't have to do their job for long. Same personnel when asked to play off of the receivers and the DL is asked to play gap control, well, we've seen how our secondary holds up there.

Why did we then ever switch away from the aggressive defense? LB'er's. We had guys on the DL who could penetrate, but what we didn't have was LB'ers who could do what Spaight could. You are only as strong as your weakest link, LB was our weakest link last year, so be played more cautiously.

I think this is a really good post, sir.

As far as Turner/Gaines, I think Turner is the one we missed because I think he was solid.  Not flashy or spectacular, but CRS could count on him.  Gaines played without brains until he was a senior, when his play definitely improved.

I think you comment about the LB's is especially pertinent, and IMO that situation, along with S play, is going to tell the tale this fall for our D.

IMO if they can just improve to the middle of the pack in the SEC I believe we'll have a good season.  I seem to have way more confidence in our offense this fall than most on here, but I think our D won't be required to shut people down for us to win big games.

On the other hand, I'm often wrong.  Gonna be fun to see, though, that's for sure!!

MJ2

The biggest reason they're under the radar is history.    With a few minor exceptions, we're always under the radar.

bphi11ips

Quote from: MJ2 on July 22, 2016, 02:41:07 pm
The biggest reason they're under the radar is history.    With a few minor exceptions, we're always under the radar.

You make a good point, but where the Razorbacks are concerned in late July, I'd rather find reasons to fill my glass close to the brim. 

2016 could be a really good year. 

oldman1015

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 22, 2016, 07:51:13 am
he was the difference maker. speed stretched the field.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Well then, that makes me jealous!
:D
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

OMG, I hope so.
I HATE passive defenses.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

PorkSoda

Quote from: bphi11ips on July 22, 2016, 12:16:45 pm
You may be right and I hope you are.  I do believe Devwah Whaley will play and may have an Alex Collins-type freshman season.  TJ Hammonds gets a lot of hype here, but with the depth at running back/receiver and Bielema's tendencies, it is more likely than not that he redshirts.  On the other hand, if he can add a breakaway threat we haven't had on special teams, maybe he'll play right away. 
I agree that I doubt he breaks into the RB/WR rotation, but I think he could really contribute in the return game.  Its a high risk position that you don't really want to risk starters at anyway, but if he has the concentration and elusiveness, he could really be a game changer there.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

bphi11ips

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on July 22, 2016, 07:22:08 pm
Well then, that makes me jealous!
:D

Never fear.  The usual supects all hate me.  Lol.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: bphi11ips on July 22, 2016, 12:16:45 pm
You may be right and I hope you are.  I do believe Devwah Whaley will play and may have an Alex Collins-type freshman season.  TJ Hammonds gets a lot of hype here, but with the depth at running back/receiver and Bielema's tendencies, it is more likely than not that he redshirts. On the other hand, if he can add a breakaway threat we haven't had on special teams, maybe he'll play right away.
$100 says he doesn't RS.
   -Harry Solomon

Bubba's Bruisers

If only our defense measurable improves this season.  More talent, experience or better scheme or whatever.  Just be measurably better.  Like middle of the SEC pack kind of better.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Poppa Tart on July 22, 2016, 09:17:43 pm
$100 says he doesn't RS.

I'm guessing that Hammonds is an all around offensive athlete who will line up at different spots.  So yeah, I could see him getting on the field this season.  Maybe a few carries and some time in the slot.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

factchecker

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on July 22, 2016, 09:21:14 pm
I'm guessing that Hammonds is an all around offensive athlete who will line up at different spots.  So yeah, I could see him getting on the field this season.  Maybe a few carries and some time in the slot.

He might get some time as a return man as well.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bphi11ips

Quote from: Poppa Tart on July 22, 2016, 09:17:43 pm
$100 says he doesn't RS.

I really don't feel strongly one way or another about it.  Hope Hammonds is the best athlete out of Little Rock since Darren McFadden.

jwilliamson67

The reason the same dbs looked better in 14 than 15 is trey flowers and darius philon.

They'll be better this year. Paul Rhodes makes a huge difference. Detric Wise flipping the switch, Ledbetter moving to the 3 tech and Agim will make a big difference.

A db can be more aggressive when he knows the d line wil get pressure. Can't press for 5 seconds.

Pigsknuckles

The OP's offering is a clinic on what a quality post should look like here
My bucket list includes, before I pass on to that sty in the sky, that I post something on the same level of BP's. Well done sir.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

LZH

Who says wishbone quarterbacks don't know anything about real football?

rtr

Randy Ramsey could be a YUGE game changer for our defense. 
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

bphi11ips

:)
Quote from: Pigsknuckles on July 23, 2016, 10:48:01 am
The OP's offering is a clinic on what a quality post should look like here
My bucket list includes, before I pass on to that sty in the sky, that I post something on the same level of BP's. Well done sir.

That's too kind but much appreciated.   :)

longtimeHogfan

I think this is key....November form in September.  A 'W' at TCU would go a long ways toward defining this crop of Razorbacks.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

RyeHogFan

In my opinion, the thing that is going to determine our success is how well our O-line run blocks. I've been going through my DVR and watching last season and in all of the games that our offense put up 30+ points, our running game was superb. When our running game was clicking, our play-action game was unstoppable. I've seen so many plays where our receivers and TEs were wide open when they caught the ball because of either play-action or excellent play design by Enos. I believe our defense is going to be vastly improved, so if the line allows the running game to be successful and setup the PA passing, then Austin will be able to put up good passing numbers and our offense will continue the success from the 2nd half of last season.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Good post from phi11ips.  I hope he stays eligible this season and doesn't get booted off.  Good work.

bphi11ips

Quote from: OTR on July 23, 2016, 06:47:44 pm
Good post from phi11ips.  I hope he stays eligible this season and doesn't get booted off.  Good work.

Lol.  Either I will or I won't. 

pigture perfect

If articles like the OP were designed to take my anticipation from the back burner, bring it to the front and give it the heat, you're succeeding. Thank you Mr. Phillips.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"