Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Annual SEC Network Takeover

Started by Hawgar The Horrible, July 20, 2016, 08:04:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

Arkansas is slated for the 23rd. Some good stuff to be re-aired. Here's the schedule...

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2016/07/arkansas-2016/
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Thanks.
I've got some items marked for my DVR now.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

razorbackinthegrove

MO.Hog

2nd year in a row that the day Arkansas gets slated is the day I'm traveling to Florida for vacation.  Used to have all games saved on DVR anyway so it didn't matter, but this year I cut the cord and went with streaming services, so unless it's live I'll miss it.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on July 20, 2016, 08:04:14 pm
Arkansas is slated for the 23rd. Some good stuff to be re-aired. Here's the schedule...

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2016/07/arkansas-2016/

Thanks for posting.... remind and record all set up
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

brich75206

Quote from: MO.Hog on July 21, 2016, 08:49:10 am
2nd year in a row that the day Arkansas gets slated is the day I'm traveling to Florida for vacation.  Used to have all games saved on DVR anyway so it didn't matter, but this year I cut the cord and went with streaming services, so unless it's live I'll miss it.

I cut the cord about a year ago, I use roku and if you have watch ESPN there are quite a few games that have been available for a while now. Tennessee, Texas Tech, Alabama, LSU, Kansas State are what I remember off the top of my head.

MO.Hog

Quote from: brich75206 on July 21, 2016, 09:52:04 am
I cut the cord about a year ago, I use roku and if you have watch ESPN there are quite a few games that have been available for a while now. Tennessee, Texas Tech, Alabama, LSU, Kansas State are what I remember off the top of my head.

Thanks, I'm still a rookie to all the different ways I can stream. I do have Watch ESPN so I'll check it out.

Hog N Bama

Loving it.  Having my morning coffee at 5:00 am watching LSU freeze and get beat in Fayetteville. WPS,!  HOGS ALL DAY ON SEC NETWORK  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

micali

It's 1st qtr and arkansas leads LSU by 7.  :)

AirWarren

Got the 1994 championship game set to record. Excited to watch that.

Oh. Love seeing the sad faces in the LSU stands :)

SoCal Hog

Just finished watching the LSU game. It never gets old watching the stadium empty.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

woo.pig

National Championship Game on now. I hope we win! 😀

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc