Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't Forget Jack Kraus

Started by FANONTHEHILL, July 20, 2016, 06:05:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FANONTHEHILL

I've seen several posts this summer about which one of these redshirt freshman TEs will step up into that #2 TE spot as Sprinkle becomes the #1.  Gragg, Cantrell, and O'Grady have very bright futures, but don't count out Redshirt Sophomore Jack Kraus from Bentonville.  Jack injured his ACL during Liberty Bowl prep and is looking really strong in summer workouts.  At 6'5", 248, he's got the size and he looked really good in bowl prep before being injured.  I'm excited to see Kraus as he begins his third year in the program. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Hog N Bama

I noticed CBB mentioned him at SEC media days and of course did for a reason. It will be interesting.  :razorback:

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on July 20, 2016, 06:05:54 pm
I've seen several posts this summer about which one of these redshirt freshman TEs will step up into that #2 TE spot as Sprinkle becomes the #1.  Gragg, Cantrell, and O'Grady have very bright futures, but don't count out Redshirt Sophomore Jack Kraus from Bentonville.  Jack injured his ACL during Liberty Bowl prep and is looking really strong in summer workouts.  At 6'5", 248, he's got the size and he looked really good in bowl prep before being injured.  I'm excited to see Kraus as he begins his third year in the program. 

Hold on ... he was only a 3 star. He can't be any good.

/sarcasm off
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

The_Iceman

Very talented group of TE's behind Sprinkle. Excited to see them develop.

ARtillahog

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 21, 2016, 10:01:45 am
But they forgot about Dre...

Nah, they were just acting like they did.

Bacon_Bitz

Wait Jack Kraus? Who is that?

ARtillahog

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 21, 2016, 01:58:00 pm
Just a bunch of gibberish?

Yeah, but what do you say to somebody you hate? Or anyone trying to bring trouble your way?