Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about these early award watch lists

Started by Hawgey-Davidson, July 18, 2016, 04:26:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgey-Davidson

We seem to have more players on these "award watch lists" than we have in the past. And yes I understand there is so many more of these than ever. My question is, does anyone have any info as to how we stack up compared to our other SEC members? Yeah, I know its slow around here.

Hawgey-Davidson

Ricepig must be on his tractor. Figured he would have chimed in by now. He's good at this sort of stuff.

ricepig

Quote from: Hawgey-Davidson on July 18, 2016, 04:38:17 pm
Ricepig must be on his tractor. Figured he would have chimed in by now. He's good at this sort of stuff.

Nah, at the beach, or looking at it now, haha. I don't have any idea how we stack up with our conference brethren, I'm sure 9th or 10th, lol.

Hawgey-Davidson

Thanks Brother Rice for your infinite wisdom. Have fun on the redneck riviera!

ricepig

Quote from: Hawgey-Davidson on July 18, 2016, 05:00:19 pm
Thanks Brother Rice for your infinite wisdom. Have fun on the redneck riviera!

Thank you, I will most definitely try.

PorkSoda

I would guess they just take the projected starters from all the major teams and add any standouts from minor teams and call it a watch list.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

RzRbAcK18

Just a quick research on the NCAA website

AL - 24
TN - 19
LSU - 17
A&M - 12
ARK - 11
GA - 11
FL - 10
OM - 10
AU - 8
MS ST - 5
SC - 4
Vandy - 4
KU - 4
MIZZ - 2

These are entries not number of players, some players appear on several.

Noteworthy stat:

Arkansas State - 5