Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

August 1, 2016 MMQB will be 100% Razorback post

Started by Lanny, July 14, 2016, 08:24:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

We allow almost anything in the summer but August 1st, it's time to get serious on here and discuss the Razorback Football team on MMQb.

Thanks,
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

SamBuckhart

Thank you, Lanny. Wooo Pig! Tired of hearing about gun stealing , dope smokers on other team.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

OutlawHawg

Man I'm ready for football season. I was skeptical of Bert when he was hired but respect his plan for building depth and having players who are accountable. I think the offense will struggle the first few games but the defense should return to 2014 form and hopefully by conference play AA and the new o-line will all be in synch. WPS!

Also any other Hog fans in KC? Just moved here from central Texas - used to go to the Hog watch parties in Austin and plan on doing it here too if they have them.

younghog

GO HOGS

ricepig

Quote from: younghog on July 14, 2016, 10:03:23 am
GREAT..

the other DRIVEL is tiresome

Well, to be honest you/we don't have to click on those threads. And, it won't be upheld, or it hasn't since I've been a member.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: ricepig on July 14, 2016, 10:07:37 am
Well, to be honest you/we don't have to click on those threads. And, it won't be upheld, or it hasn't since I've been a member.
You gotta stop spitten truth around here.

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Boardon Hamsay

Hopefully the Prison Forum will be up and running in time to rehabilitate posters that don't abide by Landy's Aug 1 rules.  I have a full team of Hogville greats ready to moderate and rehabilitate Prison Forum inmates. Just waiting for the word go, and of course the Prison Forum to be built.

Sincerely,

Boardon Hamsay
Creator of the Prison Forum as an Alternative to Bantment Movement
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

ricepig

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on July 14, 2016, 02:22:58 pm
Hopefully the Prison Forum will be up and running in time to rehabilitate posters that don't abide by Landy's Aug 1 rules.  I have a full team of Hogville greats ready to moderate and rehabilitate Prison Forum inmates. Just waiting for the word go, and of course the Prison Forum to be built.

Sincerely,

Boardon Hamsay
Creator of the Prison Forum as an Alternative to Bantment Movement

I hope you're the Administrator for the Prison Forum, we'll need a strong willed man/woman/transgender to lead it.

MrKnowItAll

Quote from: ricepig on July 14, 2016, 02:38:23 pm
I hope you're the Administrator for the Prison Forum, we'll need a strong willed man/woman/transgender to lead it.

A "safe space" forum ?

hawgmasta

bennyl08

Is it true that once a razorback, always a razorback?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 14, 2016, 03:50:00 pm

Naw that's for virgins................in Thailand.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

longpig

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 14, 2016, 03:50:00 pm

Couple more seasons of Johnelle would test that.
Don't be scared, be smart.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawgar The Horrible

100% Razorbacks with bits of Clemson, FSU, Auburn and UCA sprinkled in I'm sure.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

BPsTheMan

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hog_Swanson

Whiskeyhog

PonderinHog

Pigsknuckles

You tried that last year and Robert Shields kept posting.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

widespreadsooie

ricepig

LSUFan

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

LZH

Boardon Hamsay

As part of the pre-8/1 MMQB festivities, I'd like to propose the return of two of Hogville's most iconic and impactful moments. First, [you]. Should prolly be brought back for a day to thin the herd a bit and seed the new Prison Forum. Second, the "war damn mockingbird" jersey really needs to be brought back before things get to serious in here. These two actions would only enhance the intrepid spirit of the board.

LSUFan

Hogs33

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

LSUFan

Pigsknuckles

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

PonderinHog

Quote from: LSUFan on July 19, 2016, 01:13:20 am
Me and PP will only be posting happy trees.
with eagles in them, with guts hanging from their talons.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: LSUFan on July 19, 2016, 01:13:20 am
Me and PP will only be posting happy trees.

Best get in before the deadline.  ;)