Bold Predictions for the Hogs 2016 season

Started by MasterChiefHog, July 12, 2016, 11:22:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

My bold prediction:

A 5-0 start.
An 0-for-October (in the SEC).
A 4-0 finish.

This would enable optimistic fans to get really high...
...then the uber-pessimists would take over for an entire month...
...and finally the Razorbacks would finish with a 9-3 record, 5-3 SEC.

Arkansas would be not quite in the SEC race but would wreak havoc on many contenders. The whiners would feel justified about complaining. All would be normal.

I really don't like the October setup. The Hogs open with Alcorn State at Little Rock. Bielema hates taking his teams to Little Rock, and they play like crap. It is not good preparation for Alabama the next week.

Arkansas has had good game plans against the Tide, and this year's game ought to be very close. Expect it to leave a big hangover for the following week against completely different Ole Miss.

(Last season, Arkansas played Auburn at home the week after going to Bama. We held Auburn to 24 points in regulation, but our offense was unusually sluggish.)

Finally, a road trip to Auburn will be the Porkers' eighth game in a row.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Quote from: LZH on July 17, 2016, 07:20:35 pm
......my complaints about BB this year will be reasonable.
Get real!   ::)

The Kig

Quote from: LZH on July 17, 2016, 07:20:35 pm
......my complaints about BB this year will be reasonable.

He said bold, not impossible.
Poker Porker

The Kig

Agim will be a Freshman All-American leading the SEC in Forced Fumbles.  At least one game will be decided by a play that he makes.
Poker Porker

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I predict we win by three burgers cooked to perfection on Skipper's forehead.

I also predict that Hip-Hop, Gangster Mennonites will invade our hearts and pet sharks.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

bennyl08

DeJon Harris ends up in the top 10 in total tackles for the team.

TJ Smith starts at least 1 game on the DL.

Hogs win 9 games including the bowl, and yet, we repeat our accomplishment in 2013 of having more players drafted than victories, though the drought of no 1st round picks continues.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 18, 2016, 02:59:22 pm
DeJon Harris ends up in the top 10 in total tackles for the team.

TJ Smith starts at least 1 game on the DL.

Hogs win 9 games including the bowl, and yet, we repeat our accomplishment in 2013 of having more players drafted than victories, though the drought of no 1st round picks continues.

Awwwwww......
Nothing about pet sharks?
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

bennyl08

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on July 18, 2016, 03:17:05 pm
Awwwwww......
Nothing about pet sharks?

A Mennonite would know better than to try and invade a heart while they also pet a shark. The sharks would never survive the miniaturization process. There's bold and then there's just silly.

Everyone knows that hip-hop, gangster mennonites prefer Giant Anteaters for their humble appearance but powerful and large claws. Plus, they have a more successful history of miniaturization as well as offering a moor soothing effect on your psyche when you pet them while you are trying to invade the heart. Legend has it that Josiah Kroecker the third's pet anteater, Arnold, had a psychic connection to the mennonite leader and persuaded him that invasion via the right atrium would be easiest since it has the least blood pressure.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 18, 2016, 03:52:39 pm
A Mennonite would know better than to try and invade a heart while they also pet a shark. The sharks would never survive the miniaturization process. There's bold and then there's just silly.

Everyone knows that hip-hop, gangster mennonites prefer Giant Anteaters for their humble appearance but powerful and large claws. Plus, they have a more successful history of miniaturization as well as offering a moor soothing effect on your psyche when you pet them while you are trying to invade the heart. Legend has it that Josiah Kroecker the third's pet anteater, Arnold, had a psychic connection to the mennonite leader and persuaded him that invasion via the right atrium would be easiest since it has the least blood pressure.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

In a slightly related vein, they also enjoy pet number 197's for their austerity and elegance.
They also, at random, will engage in silly walks that when performed correctly, can summon inflation.
His response to me:

John Futrall

Bold Predictions:

We'll finally know who Robert Shields is.
Starting Sept 26, GSD posts will outnumber all other posts by a 3:1 margin
Arkansas uni discussions will once again...become nauseating...

HF#1

Austin Allen is SEC Offensive Player of the Year.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: John Futrall on July 19, 2016, 10:22:20 am
Bold Predictions:

Starting Sept 26, GSD posts will outnumber all other posts by a 3:1 margin
Arkansas uni discussions will once again...become nauseating...

Unfortunately, those are certainties not predictions.
His response to me: