Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moses is really struggling

Started by hobhog, November 19, 2016, 09:06:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonteviosk

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 29, 2016, 08:15:45 pm
We have to get Moses the ball inside against Houston. Watching Houston play LSU. Houston will not be a cake walk.

Houston is not a cake walk but LSU sure as hell will be.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: rude1 on November 29, 2016, 08:26:24 pm
You were the one saying you don't see why a big man would come play for CMA. What did Portis do? What did Moses do last season? Don't try and twist what I said to fit your agenda. I was pointing out that RIGHT NOW we are perimeter oriented and our guards aren't looking to establish the post, they are looking for their offense.
Hogs up! Covid down!

HognitiveDissonance

Moses should be getting 10 shots a game.
But also, it will help the overall offense and him at the same time. If the ball works inside/out, things tend to work better anyway.
So it's almost to the point where they need to force feed him the ball to make sure he touches it more often.

hobhog

Quote from: Jonteviosk on November 29, 2016, 09:08:34 pm
Houston is not a cake walk but LSU sure as hell will be.

Huh? Lsu killed UH last night....

Moses should dominate this team tonight. They have NO inside presence.

Letsroll1200

Moses is not doing the small things anymore for the Razorbacks.

Last season thur 5 games Moses had 23 offensive rebounds but this year he only has 12.

This season Moses is averaging 4.4 attempts at the free throw line. Last season through 5 games he averaged 7.8 attempts. What really blew my mind is last season he averaged 8 shot attempts but this season he is averaging 9.

Moses has lost his aggressiveness on the offensive glass . We need the old Moses Kingsley to show up. This new pretty Moses is not what this team needs.i want to see the guy that worked his way to becoming SEC preseason player of the year.

RealHog

Quote from: jdlittle on November 28, 2016, 08:23:53 pm
Monk is right,  Anderson is not a good offensive coach.     sad day to be a razorback fan.

Yes, CMA is a well below average X and Os guy. We run Jr High level of complexity on offense, no real passers or PGs, and we never run sets to creatively get our playmakers(Hannahs, Kingsley) the ball in a position to score. It's just lazy motion offense with guys just running around and occasionally setting a random screen. Watch UCLA and you will Coach Alford run an actual offense.

hobhog

Quote from: RealHog on December 03, 2016, 02:24:09 pm
Yes, CMA is a well below average X and Os guy. We run Jr High level of complexity on offense, no real passers or PGs, and we never run sets to creatively get our playmakers(Hannahs, Kingsley) the ball in a position to score. It's just lazy motion offense with guys just running around and occasionally setting a random screen. Watch UCLA and you will Coach Alford run an actual offense.

The movement of both UCLA and KY was impressive. Especially the guys without the ball. Pick and rolls, cutters, offside rebounding. THAT is good basketball.

Moses addresses his play in ADG article today. Said he's not worried, then later said he's a little worried. Not good. Hope he gets on roll and then stops pressing his play. Just let it come.

RealHog

Quote from: hobhog on December 03, 2016, 02:34:41 pm
The movement of both UCLA and KY was impressive. Especially the guys without the ball. Pick and rolls, cutters, offside rebounding. THAT is good basketball.

I'm glad someone else noticed that. It was eye opening for me. Felt like a coach was actually teaching 18-22 year olds how to play real, high level Bball and instead of just hustle and effort. Ive been rooting for CMA but we have to have a coach who can teach that.