Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

thoughts from opening day

Started by lefty08, April 06, 2015, 07:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

It's finally here, and I realize my salary cap fantasy team sucks already

My cubs can't hit with guys in scoring position, the Yankees lose and once again the Mets win on opening day

Post your thoughts about opening day here
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

yraciv

DK's beard is awesome! I'm liking my David Price for Cy Young pick.  And impressed by my Braves going out and getting a win today.

lefty08

Yeah I like the beard too. I never dreamed he would be an ace on any MLB club. Hats off to Keuchel
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

GolfNut57

Quote from: lefty08 on April 06, 2015, 07:21:01 pm
It's finally here, and I realize my salary cap fantasy team sucks already

My cubs can't hit with guys in scoring position, the Yankees lose and once again the Mets win on opening day

Post your thoughts about opening day here

Thank God it is finally here.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

pigture perfect

Cards win, Royals win, Atlanta win yankee's lose. I like it so far.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

k.c.hawg

We had a great Opening Day. High 60's with a little drizzle. Ventura freaked us all out. He looked great through 6, shutout going, pitching to contact, keeping his pitch count low, fastballs mostly in the mid 90's until he would need to dial it up, then he falls off the mound and hits the ground in pain. Most thought he had blown his elbow out, turns out it was a severe hand cramp. Our two reclamation projects Kendrys Morales and Alex Rios both had very good games, end result a 10-1 beat down and it was off to the bar for the National Championship game. Great day at the K.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

GolfNut57

Quote from: k.c.hawg on April 07, 2015, 08:58:59 am
We had a great Opening Day. High 60's with a little drizzle. Ventura freaked us all out. He looked great through 6, shutout going, pitching to contact, keeping his pitch count low, fastballs mostly in the mid 90's until he would need to dial it up, then he falls off the mound and hits the ground in pain. Most thought he had blown his elbow out, turns out it was a severe hand cramp. Our two reclamation projects Kendrys Morales and Alex Rios both had very good games, end result a 10-1 beat down and it was off to the bar for the National Championship game. Great day at the K.

I am hoping to make it up to KC this summer for a series, a little golf, some barbq, and a visit to the sister.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.