Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where are all the JOHN L SMITH Diehards

Started by pfrg999, September 09, 2012, 08:12:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pfrg999

They were everywhere saying he will be awesome, he was the greatest thing since sliced bread and now where are they? SILENT!!!! Come on and tell me how great he is... Please!!! Where are you all John L Smith as a Coach Fans... where are you ??? ??? ??? ???
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

arkfan81

Your telling me we had die hard JLS fans?

oh boy
Have faith...

pfrg999

Quote from: arkfan81 on September 09, 2012, 08:13:29 pm
Your telling me we had die hard JLS fans?

oh boy

Yes they thought he was a great head coach!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

cosmodrum

Nobody said he's awesome. You're being ri-damn-diculous.

But you just go ahead and keep barking at the imaginary segment of fans if that makes you happy.
Go away, batin'

arkfan81

Quote from: pfrg999 on September 09, 2012, 08:15:04 pm
Yes they thought he was a great head coach!

He's a players coach that "everyone" wanted..

If we still had our @ss of a coach, this wouldnt be problem..yeah im still p!ssed and this isnt going to get better..
Have faith...

longyanh

I can't recall anyone  think JLS is best coach. But I DO KNOW some of you call PP for HC because of his last name.

FYI, by the way the 2 stupid and ignorant Paul lost the game last night, not JL.

arkfan81

Quote from: longyanh on September 09, 2012, 08:22:02 pm
I can't recall anyone  think JLS is best coach. But I DO KNOW some of you call PP for HC because of his last name.

FYI, by the way the 2 stupid and ignorant Paul lost the game last night, not JL.

Play calling was terrible..why didnt we keep running the damn ball..
Have faith...

Pig Latin

what some people said was he is a good hire for the rediculously impossible situation bobby petrino put us in. 
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

EulessHog

Quote from: Pig Latin on September 09, 2012, 08:23:33 pm
what some people said was he is a good hire for the rediculously impossible situation bobby petrino put us in.

I'm here.  You were sayin?
Go Hogs Go!

sickboy

There were never any "diehards". Only "it could work" types. I don't think anyone was excited about it. They were excited that the coordinators stayed. Obviously, now everyone hates the coordinators, so everyone also hates the coach, which mean we also hate the AD, some people hate Bobby Petrino...people still hate HDN...pretty much in times like this, there's not enough people to hate.

longyanh

Quote from: arkfan81 on September 09, 2012, 08:23:06 pm
Play calling was terrible..why didnt we keep running the damn ball..

Agree 100%. The defensive call on their last TD  was so stupid. We brought the house and the QB walked to endzone. JLS is not a good coach, but 2 Paul made all the call last night.

Poop Hoggy Hogg

i was a john l(oser) smith diehard, and i still am. he gonna find a way to get us to the national championship game. louisiana-monroe is a better team than yall thought and they could compete in the sec.

PonderinHog

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on September 09, 2012, 08:28:22 pm
There were never any "diehards". Only "it could work" types. I don't think anyone was excited about it. They were excited that the coordinators stayed. Obviously, now everyone hates the coordinators, so everyone also hates the coach, which mean we also hate the AD, some people hate Bobby Petrino...people still hate HDN...pretty much in times like this, there's not enough people to hate.
What's a hater gonna do?

arkfan81

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on September 09, 2012, 08:32:14 pm
i was a john l(oser) smith diehard, and i still am. he gonna find a way to get us to the national championship game. louisiana-monroe is a better team than yall thought and they could compete in the sec.

It doesn't matter if ULM was a better team then we thought, theres no way we should have lost. Period. The play-calling on both sides of the ball were the problem. The thing that bothered me so much is, ULM went up and down the field.

What have we been practicing? Alot of missed tackles, alot of plays were we are out of position. Just bad all around.
Have faith...

tennhawg

I don't think there were any around here that thought JLS was a great coach, But a hell of a lot that thought that Paul Petrino and Paul Haynes were great and last night proved they were dead wrong. JLS stood quietly while they called their game and how did that turn out.

athlete23

Compare:

BP:

Overall College Record: 75-26 (74%)

Championships:

1 C-USA
1 Big East

Smith:

Overall Record: 133-86 (60%)

Championships:

2 Big Sky
2 Big West
2 C-USA

Even if these stats give Petrino the edge (which is open to debate), it is not enough of an edge to say with certainty that BP would have won that game. Bottom line: Petrino was not a God.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1327441-arkansas-upset-by-louisiana-monroe-would-bobby-petrino-have-made-a-difference

athlete23

Quote from: tennhawg on September 09, 2012, 08:55:57 pm
I don't think there were any around here that thought JLS was a great coach, But a hell of a lot that thought that Paul Petrino and Paul Haynes were great and last night proved they were dead wrong. JLS stood quietly while they called their game and how did that turn out.

Exactly. John Smith's effect in this game was marginal. We had Petrino's recruits, Petrino's coaching staff (generally), and we still lost.

Gor-Gor

September 09, 2012, 09:18:23 pm #17 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:21:32 pm by Gor-Gor
Quote from: athlete23 on September 09, 2012, 09:02:07 pm
Compare:

BP:

Overall College Record: 75-26 (74%)

Championships:

1 C-USA
1 Big East

Smith:

Overall Record: 133-86 (60%)

Championships:

2 Big Sky
2 Big West
2 C-USA

Even if these stats give Petrino the edge (which is open to debate), it is not enough of an edge to say with certainty that BP would have won that game. Bottom line: Petrino was not a God.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1327441-arkansas-upset-by-louisiana-monroe-would-bobby-petrino-have-made-a-difference

Bleacher Report? Please. Please stop spamming your "article".

Those that insist on telling themselves that BP wouldn't have made a difference are delusional. Seriously. Head in the *** sand.

Cartoon Man