Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida game isn’t even over...

Started by sickboy, October 28, 2017, 05:32:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hawg Marshal

If Mullen wins this game against aTm his stock goes up and Sumlins goes down. Could fill Florida but create an opening at aTm. Would the aggies go after Morris?

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hogsmash12 on October 28, 2017, 07:14:29 pm
I think they'll get Chip Kelly and be off and running.  He's sitting right there in the ESPN booth just licking his chops to get back into coaching next year.

Chip could be tough in Florida

hogsanity

Lying to the boss about to take down another coach.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: rhames on October 28, 2017, 06:04:50 pm

When has the admin ever put heat or pressure on Anderson?

Was not my point
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Hawg Life on October 28, 2017, 06:55:33 pm
No one outside of Arkansas fanticizes about Gus except the very few that want him on Hogville.

I don't disagree
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

hobhog

Quote from: hogsanity on October 28, 2017, 08:10:37 pm

This. That is a crazy story brewing. Just a crazy NCAA coaching world.....

hoglady

Quote from: hogsmash12 on October 28, 2017, 07:14:29 pm
I think they'll get Chip Kelly and be off and running.  He's sitting right there in the ESPN booth just licking his chops to get back into coaching next year.

Florida with their athletes and Chip Kelly coaching could possibly give Bama and their SEC stranglehold a run for their money.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

berryhog

From the limited information I've seen, it appears UF is hell-bent on getting rid of McElwain and have a big fish on the hook to replace him.  The death threat story just seems like a way to make the administration look like the "victims" in the deal.

hoglady

Quote from: hogsanity on October 28, 2017, 08:10:37 pm

You've really got some screws loose if you make up crap about death threats.
Petrino lied to keep an affair hidden.
Different animals.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Redhogs

Quote from: berryhog on October 28, 2017, 08:17:11 pm
From the limited information I've seen, it appears UF is hell-bent on getting rid of McElwain and have a big fish on the hook to replace him.  The death threat story just seems like a way to make the administration look like the "victims" in the deal.
And to skate on the $12.9 mill buyout...is the big reason.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

elksnort

UF it's probably just making sure it up so they can get rid of him.
Yet we keep a coach that won 11 conference games in 5 years

checkraiser88

I'm still wondering how a Coach won a division 2 years in a row has a lower buyout than ours.

elksnort

Hoggish1

Could there be a bigger underachiever?

WoePigSooie

Quote from: checkraiser88 on October 28, 2017, 05:41:59 pm
We need him to lie in a PC. It seems to work

Umm....  He has lied plenty...

We are close....

Nothing that isn't correctable....

Pick any similar line from any press conference

sowmonella

It doesn't have anything to do with him humping dolphins does it?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

East Clintwood

Quote from: LRHawg on October 28, 2017, 05:38:58 pm
If they can do this, surely we can drum up some reason to fire Bielema for cause.

Isn't being a bad coach reason enough.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

str8volfan

anybody watch his post game presser? I think they already told him he was fired from alot of the things that he said.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: str8volfan on October 28, 2017, 08:58:07 pm
anybody watch his post game presser? I think they already told him he was fired from alot of the things that he said.
Yep. Spoke in the past tense a lot
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

elksnort

Quote from: Karma on October 28, 2017, 09:03:44 pm
Jeremy Foley is not Florida's AD.
I know. But was he not when Mac was hired?

gchamblee

Quote from: checkraiser88 on October 28, 2017, 08:33:33 pm
I'm still wondering how a Coach won a division 2 years in a row has a lower buyout than ours.

he doesnt. if youre going to troll try to bone up on a few of the basics so you dont look stupid.

The OTR

Maybe if cbb would hop on a shark with no clothes on like mcelwain we could get rid of him without having the pay the buyout.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on October 28, 2017, 08:18:27 pm
Different animals.

Dont disagree, but the result may end up being the same, loss of employment, for cause, no buyout.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

theFlyingHog

:-\

Your troll game is weak

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

sickboy

The obvious answer is the buyout is negotiated before the games are played.

But didn't we establish that Bielema's buyout isn't what we thought it was?

Pork Twain

Quote from: TNhawgfan on October 28, 2017, 05:37:14 pm
He'd get a lifetime contract if long was his AD
You are soo butt hurt that so many other ADs out there, especially in the SEC have made awful hires, and failed with 2-3 times the talent we have.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Rzbakfromwaybak

It was just another brilliant move by Jeff long.  He needs to stick with building stadiums, concession sales, boosters, etc..  Let someone that knows what they're doing hire football coaches, & handle the contracts. 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jm

Quote from: WoePigSooie on October 28, 2017, 08:49:51 pm
Umm....  He has lied plenty...

We are close....

Nothing that isn't correctable....

Pick any similar line from any press conference

There is a difference between wrong and a lie. It is neither illegal or unethical to be stupid. Much like it is stupid to call someone a liar when you can't prove he doesn't believe what he is saying.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: hoglady on October 28, 2017, 08:18:27 pm
Different animals.

Not really. This paragraph could be in a story about BPs Arkansas firing.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-gators/os-sp-gators-georgia-mike-bianchi-1029-story,amp.html

"it's about his relationships with his UF superiors and colleagues. Believe me, if his bosses liked him, they would find a reason to keep him. But since they dislike him, they have found a reason to ditch him."
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.