Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 14 THREAD: #5 Arkansas Razorbacks (10-3, 0-0 SEC) vs Kent State (6-4, MAC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 09, 2018, 05:50:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisco Pig

Carew, the LF, bats next.  He strikes out looking at a 1-2 pitch.

Kent State leaves a runner and doesn't score.   3-1, Flashes.

WBOBO

Quote from: TebowHater on March 09, 2018, 06:46:19 pm
They're aware. It's the production crew who is dropping the ball. Pretty ridiculous for this to happen in back to back weekends, but hopefully this gets them in enough trouble that it won't happen again in conference play.
I agree.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

TebowHater

Crooked number and let's restart this thing the right way right here.

Razorbacks#1

3                        Bot 2nd                 1

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
KS                  3 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  2  | 0  | 1   
Arkansas       1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  1  | 1  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

The Hogs will send these young men to the plate in the 2nd:

5 Kjerstad, .395
6 Shaddy, .289
7 Fletcher, .208

Wisco Pig

Kjerstad grounds out to 2B on an 0-2 pitch to start the Hogs' 2nd.

Wisco Pig

Shaddy bats next.   He's 6th in the lineup in Game 2 after batting 9th in Game 1.

Wisco Pig

Shaddy works a full count and then flies out to the warning track in RF.   Two outs.

Wisco Pig

Fletcher (.208) strikes out looking at the 1-2 pitch.

3 up, 3 down.   After 2 innings, Kent St. leads, 3-1.

Wisco Pig

For Kent State in the 3rd:

2 Mamarella, .378
3 Kanavas, .356
4 Parks, .294

Razorbacks#1

3                        Top 3rd                 1

KS                  3 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  2  | 0  | 1   
Arkansas       1 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  1  | 1  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

Wisco Pig

Mamarella, who reached on a Shaddy error in his first plate appearance, opens the Kent State 3rd by grounding out to Biggers, 6-4.

Wisco Pig

Kanavas, the RF, walked his first time up.   This time he reaches on a throwing error by Biggers.

One on, one out.

TebowHater

rightdp

Really concerned about Fletcher.  I know he was the hero last weekend and he had a double earlier today but his swing this year is long and loopy. That's a recipe for lots of pop-ups and K's.  Looks like more than a slump to me.  I sure hope he gets it corrected. 

Wisco Pig

Parks, the 3B, falls behind Campbell, 0-2, and then is hit by a pitch.

Men on 1st and 2nd, one out.

SPAL

I would hate for the folks in the truck to go out of their way to broadcast this.

TebowHater

Wisco Pig

Dalporto flies out to Fletcher in CF.  Kanavas advances to third on the throw.

Two outs.

Wisco Pig

thebignasty

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 09, 2018, 07:02:53 pm
I would hate for the folks in the truck to go out of their way to broadcast this.

Feel like it has to be an error on the app side but wouldve figured this would be an easy fix

HBTHogs

I just chatted with a rep at WatchESPN.  They said we would have to wait until it's available for replay.  We won't be getting it live because of the rescheduling. 

ucahogfan

This is really unacceptable to not have the game streaming at this point.  They have had 45 minutes to correct this issue since first pitch and knew about the double header yesterday.

Wisco Pig

Hamilton gets a base hit to score another unearned run.   4-1, Kent State.

Wisco Pig

TebowHater

Quote from: HBTHogs on March 09, 2018, 07:04:41 pm
I just chatted with a rep at WatchESPN.  They said we would have to wait until it's available for replay.  We won't be getting it live because of the rescheduling.

That's not what the Razorback Baseball people who are at the ballpark seem to think. Not saying it's wrong, just holding out hope.

UAGolfer1981

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 09, 2018, 07:02:53 pm

Production crew spotted on Dickson.

Wisco Pig

O'Brien fouls out to McFarland at 1B on the first pitch to end the inning.

After 2 1/2, Kent State leads, 4-1.

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

4                        Bot 3rd                 1

KS                  3 | 0 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  4  |  3  | 0  | 3   
Arkansas       1 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  1  | 2  | 0   

THUNDER!

SPAL

Long, hard day in the OR today. Been Looking forward to getting home and watching omahogs on my device and the hoops hogs on the tube. And we can't figure out how to broadcast a game because it was scheduled for Saturday.

I'm in a mood.

Wisco Pig

tennesseehogwild

Does Campbell not have his stuff today? Anyone at the game speculate? Thanks!

TebowHater

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on March 09, 2018, 07:08:17 pm
Does Campbell not have his stuff today? Anyone at the game speculate? Thanks!

Our middle infielders don't seem to have their stuff. Only 1 earned run.

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

SPAL

Wisco Pig

BadDogGHSDogPound

They knew this was rescheduled yesterday. Second weekend in a row. Someone needs to explain what the issue is. Blow up @HunterYurachek tweeter.
2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023 State Football Champions Greenwood Bulldogs. Follow The Bulldogs On www.GreenwoodDogPound.com

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Wisco Pig

thebignasty

Quote from: HBTHogs on March 09, 2018, 07:04:41 pm

He should let the commentators and crew know, they seemed to be under the impression  that they would be broadcasting two games.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: BadDogGHSDogPound on March 09, 2018, 07:09:24 pm
They knew this was rescheduled yesterday. Second weekend in a row. Someone needs to explain what the issue is. Blow up @HunterYurachek tweeter.
I don't know what eveyone is talking about.  I watched all 3 games last weekend on the app.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

SPAL

They knew yesterday it was a double header. They weren't caught off guard. If there is a replay available, they have a way to broadcast it. It's maddening.

Wisco Pig

ucahogfan

Quote from: BadDogGHSDogPound on March 09, 2018, 07:09:24 pm
Yeah, I don't really believe that they cannot stream the game due to it being rescheduled.  They had a lot of time to get everything fixed.

Wisco Pig

Biggers flies out to left to end a quiet Arkansas 3rd.

After 3, Kent State leads, 4-1.

ucahogfan

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on March 09, 2018, 07:10:44 pm
I don't know what eveyone is talking about.  I watched all 3 games last weekend on the app.
I think one of the games had the first couple of innings not available for a live stream on WatchESPN.