Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You Guys Weren’t Kidding . . .

Started by TeufelHog, March 04, 2018, 09:44:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

. . . d@#n near took his head off!  Happened so fast I'm kind of amazed it didn't "jump in" the pitchers glove.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

snoblind

Quote from: TeufelHog on March 04, 2018, 09:44:06 pm
. . . d@#n near took his head off!  Happened so fast I’m kind of amazed it didn’t “jump in” the pitchers glove.

Just watched it.  Wow!

War Boar

He wasn't trying to catch anything. The glove going up was survival instinct. I'm glad he won't be eating through a straw tomorrow.

HogFoo

That's the kind that the pitcher usually stabs at and catches.. but that guy was scared.  haha.   good thing for us.  great for the team.  and especially great for Fletcher.  he has struckout quite a bit with RISP.

which, bringing that up is big.  going into this game the RISP led the nation, and we had left ,before this game, like more than 45 more than the closest to us who have left RISP.  Take that into consideration and our Fielding % being the LAST in the SEC.  That is bad!  We cannot have that.  In years past, we didn't have as much talent, but we had timely hitting. That saved us in lots of games.  We are having too many errors now. And like I mentioned, too many left on base.  I didn't even realize it until my friend brought it to my attention.  Hopefully we fix that.  And hopefully Fletcher wakes up from his slump with todays hit.   I had hoped he would make a Benny Baseball type move this season, and he still has plenty of season to head in that direction.   hope it starts now!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Boarslab

The Hogs didn't quit yesterday--the mark of a very good team ! 

booogaga

Quote from: Boarslab on March 05, 2018, 08:49:36 am
The Hogs didn't quit yesterday--the mark of a very good team ! 
I agree completely. I like what I see. We just need to work on moving the runners over.
GO HOGS!

Bogghawg

Baseball statistics make no sense and mean nothing this early in a season.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Woodland Pork CO

Quote from: TeufelHog on March 04, 2018, 09:44:06 pm
. . . d@#n near took his head off!  Happened so fast I'm kind of amazed it didn't "jump in" the pitchers glove.

As a hog fan, I loved the walkoff rocket from Fletcher and was whooping and hollering at my TV.

As the father of a pitcher, this was hard to watch and my worst nightmare.

Tony Perkis

I've taken one off the dome while pitching. It is not fun. Glad Fletch didn't hit him...what a rocket!

NEA_HogFan

Kevin

I hope this leads to more line drives by dom
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

FATHAWG08

The errors and getting timely hitting will come around. This team is going to be special..When they hit their stride lookout SEC!!!!
I love off season Football!!