Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 11 thread: #5 Arkansas (8-2,0-0 SEC) vs. USC (7-2,0-0 PAC 12)

Started by JHicks3636, March 03, 2018, 12:16:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bodycounTT

PoconoHog

4 Paulson
5 Armenta
6 Perez

Due up for Trojans in top of 2nd
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

SPAL

Campbell evens the count to Paulson...

2-2 the count.... Campbell bounces a change up for ball 3

Campbell elevates a fast all but Paulson lays off for the BB

SPAL

PoconoHog

Paulson on 2 -2 count, full count, BB

Man on 1st   0 outs
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

elkhog

Quote from: dsgreen on March 03, 2018, 02:17:25 pm
You guys are jumping to some crazy conclusions because the game isn't on.  Now we're railing against Title 9 and the new AD?

the schedule says it's supposed to be on.  I thought the whole idea of SEC Network was so no one WOULD MISS A GAME!
GO HOGS!!!

rljjr

Cornfed Pig

SPAL

Campbell gets ahead with a fastball...0-1

It misses to even the count. ....1-1

Just off the black for ball 2.....2-1

Campbell readies and sets, fires it in and it's in there for strike 2....

The 2-2 from The Professor and it's a pick off move...Paulson back easily for the Trojans....

2-2 is chopped to McFarland, firs to Biggers for 1, back to first for the 3-6-3 DP

2 OUTS

SPAL

PoconoHog

Next batter Armenta...count 2 - 1...count 2 -2 ....ground ball to Biggers at 1st....DP
Two outs    Bases empty

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

thebignasty

BigBrandonAllenFan

HogFansReunited

Sorry, I should have refreshed the page and read before I posted.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

rljjr

PoconoHog

Next batter Perez...count 0 - 1...count 1 - 2...K's swinging

Heading to bottom of 2nd
NO SCORE

JHicks3636

0                                                               0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
USC               0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas       0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 2   

PoconoHog

McFarland, Fletcher and Shaddy due up for Hogs in bottom of 2nd

Hawgey-Davidson

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

JHicks3636

TV feed is way behind radio and even farther behind stats broadcast

PoconoHog

Lead-off batter McFarland...count 3 - 1....grounds out to 2B...1 out

Fletcher to the plate

thebignasty

Fletcher is swinging at just about everything not aimed at his head lol

PoconoHog

Fletcher...count 0 - 2...count 1 - 2...count 2 - 2...K's swinging
2 outs     Shaddy to the plate

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

SPAL

thebignasty

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on March 03, 2018, 02:37:15 pm
Does this ump seem to have a large strike zone?

Its not crazy wide, but rare you see a guy get the benefit of the doubt on a bunch of pitches in the black when hes also thrown 2 over dudes heads.

SPAL

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

PoconoHog

Shaddy.....count 0 - 2....count 1 - 2....K's on check swing to end inning
Heading to top of 3rd
NO SCORE

JHicks3636

USC               0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas       0 |  0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 2   

PoconoHog

7 Shockey
8 O'Guinn
9 Busher

Due up for Trojans in top of 3rd

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

thebignasty

Tony Perkis

PoconoHog

Lost connnection briefly...

1st batter made an out...not sure how
O'Guinn to the plate

PoconoHog

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: thebignasty on March 03, 2018, 02:38:28 pm
Its not crazy wide, but rare you see a guy get the benefit of the doubt on a bunch of pitches in the black when hes also thrown 2 over dudes heads.

Seems the ump is giving a pretty wide strike zone today.  As long as ump stays consistent with that well OK.

thebignasty

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on March 03, 2018, 02:40:35 pm
Why?

Fletch's ceiling at the plate is much higher, if hes got to slump, this is the time of we can afford to let him swing out of it.

Plus, Fletch is a much better outfielder. 

PoconoHog

Bushor..count 2 - 1...count 2 - 2...full count...BB

Man on 1st    2 outs

AHiD

Quote from: thebignasty on March 03, 2018, 02:42:39 pm
Fletch's ceiling at the plate is much higher, if hes got to slump, this is the time of we can afford to let him swing out of it.

Plus, Fletch is a much better outfielder.

Benching him for like 2 games might get him out of his funk, though
My name...is Jerruh

JHicks3636

Oliver

JUst when I was about to say I love USC's plate discipline, they first pitch swing

BigBrandonAllenFan

JHicks3636

USC               0 | 0 |  0  |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 1 
Arkansas       0 |  0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 2