Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 10 Thread: #5 Arkansas (7-2, 0-0 SEC) vs Southern Cal (7-1, 0-0 Pac 12)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 01, 2018, 07:00:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghappy

pigture perfect

My schedule is all whacked. If not for you pbp guys and support staff from EI, I would be lost. Thanks so much. Everyone of you is much appreciated. Everyone who comments make this thread enjoyable. Thanks to you as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

trippigs

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 02, 2018, 08:25:30 pm
Ouch! Good to hear that the only casualties were electronic, not human or pet related ...

We got lucky and feel blessed. Now it was scary with the light, shake, noise and sparks  falling on our bed!

SPAL

Quote from: trippigs on March 02, 2018, 09:06:20 pm
We got lucky and feel blessed. Now it was scary with the light, shake, noise and sparks  falling on our bed!

May have been that Jackson Rutledge was in your neighborhood

trippigs

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Wisco Pig on March 02, 2018, 05:57:26 pm
The Hogs lower their team ERA to 1.42 and get their third shutout, which is tied for most in the country.

Thanks for the play-by-play, JHicks. Thanks, Razorbacks#1.

1.42 ERA has to be at or near the top of the ranks too.  I haven't seen national stats.

Wisco Pig

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on March 03, 2018, 10:06:56 am
1.42 ERA has to be at or near the top of the ranks too.  I haven't seen national stats.

Here's a link:  https://www.ncaa.com/stats/baseball/d1/current/team/211

You're right, the staff ERA was 3rd in the country going into yesterday's games.  The NCAA hasn't updated the numbers since then, and probably won't until Monday.