Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 10 Thread: #5 Arkansas (7-2, 0-0 SEC) vs Southern Cal (7-1, 0-0 Pac 12)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 01, 2018, 07:00:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

razorbackfan86

Pudgepork

razorbackfan86

jst01

Quote from: BroyledNutts on March 02, 2018, 03:29:38 pm
I thought it was a reasonable call ...

Totally. Matt Holliday did too, that's obviously why he let up and casually let it fall...

SPAL

JHicks3636

Fletcher comes in below the Mendoza line at .194, takes ball 1, grounds back to the pitcher

2-0 Arkansas after 1 full

razorbackfan86

oldrazorband

Quote from: Illinihog on March 02, 2018, 03:27:27 pm
The stream on Arkansas Razorbacks wasn't working at all.  I normally listen to the broadcast there.

The feed on the Arkansas Gameday App wasn't working a bit ago but is now.

JHicks3636

In the Trojan 2nd

6. Armenta   .182
7. Shockey   .167
8. Murphy    .350

HogFansReunited

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 02, 2018, 02:31:36 pm
I'm still a hard working attorney but I've learned to have priorities. Being the Senior attorney I set my own schedule. As long as I'm not in trial I can usually get off. For example today, I had Court in 3 courtrooms. One Judge went through lunch so I got out about 1:10. I went to lunch and while I waited on it I put in the starting line-ups through my cell phone. After lunch I got home and set up for pbp. I love doing it. I'm hopeful that it helps some people who can't otherwise follow the game. I consider that we are like family in our love for the Hogs. All that being said I hope that in about 18 months I'll be "mostly" retired. I'll have 43 years of practice by then and that is about enough.

Thanks so much to you and the others that put in so much work to make this the best forum on Hogville.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

0               Top 2nd                   2

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
USC             0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 2   
Arkansas    2 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  2  |  2  | 0  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Armenta takes a strike, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 foul, singles up the middle

SPAL

Quote from: jst01 on March 02, 2018, 03:30:43 pm
Totally. Matt Holliday did too, that's obviously why he let up and casually let it fall...

The fact Holliday is involved in the play speaks to how bad the call is. Lol

JHicks3636

Shockey takes a strike, 0-2 looking, 1-2, singles to left, 2 on with 0 out

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

JHicks3636

Murphy squares to bunt and takes a strike, bunts and out at 1st, runners move to 2nd and 3rd with 1 out

JonClaudeVanHam

Man, Knight can't be giving them pitches this good with two strikes. Just a big no-no.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

JHicks3636

SPAL

JHicks3636

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

SPAL

JonClaudeVanHam

Bushor was completely overmatched on that breaking ball. Looked silly.

JHicks3636

Nootbaar who is 0-1 in the game, takes a ball, 2-0, 2-1 looking, lines out to 1B

2-0 Arkansas after 1 1/2

Pudgepork

Hogs have the meat of the order coming up.   I can say that every inning

JHicks3636

In the Razorback 2nd

6. Koch       .238
7. Gates      .320
8. Shaddy    .286

razorbackfan86

PeabodyHawg

JonClaudeVanHam

Very nice by the Hogs. Hopefully Knight gets a bit sharper as the game goes on. Breaking stuff looks great, but he's got to locate it a bit better.

jst01

Woodland Pork CO

Whew!  As riveting as this is to watch, sign me up for a boring inning!

Capt. Hamm

BroyledNutts

JHicks3636

PeabodyHawg

Let's get some blood in the water here and let the sharks feed.

Razorbacks#1

0               BOt 2nd                   2

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
USC             0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  3  | 0  | 4   
Arkansas    2 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  2  |  2  | 0  | 0   

[/quote]
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

SPAL

jst01

SPAL

JHicks3636

Gates takes a strike, 1-1, 1-2 foul with the runner going, 2-2, throw to 1B(safe), grounds into a 6-3 DP

BroyledNutts

razorbackfan86

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

SPAL

PeabodyHawg