Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Look back/ahead to the Top 100 College Basketball recruits in the SEC

Started by jbcarol, June 05, 2012, 04:17:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

April 28, 2024, 11:08:15 am #2450 Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 12:11:32 pm by jbcarol Reason: Philon to Bama
Top Class o' '24 PG some with SEC Ties (Some Top 100)

Tahaad Pettiford     .9906 AU     Hudson Catholic         #1 PG #3 NJ #27 US

Labarion Philon      .988  UA      Link                          #3 PG #2 MO #33 US

Curtis Givens III     .9743 LSU   Montverde                 #6 PG #10 FL #63 US

Travis Perry           .9697 UK     Lyon County              #7 PG #1 KY #75 US

Sub 100

Jeremiah Johnson   .9341 OSU  PHHoenix Prep           #12 PG #9 AZ #137 US

Karris Bilal             .8793 VU    Riverwood                 #28 PG #21 GA #241 US
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Top Class o' '24 SGs with SEC Ties (Some Top 100)

Tre Johnson       .9983 TX    Long Island Lutheran     #2 SG #1 NY #5 US

Cam Scott         .9863 USC  Lexington                     #5 SG #1 SC #36 US

Vyctorius Miller  .9803 LSU  Compass Prep               #10 SG #3 AZ #56 US

Sub 100

Isaiah Brown     .9475  UF    Orlando Christian         #20 SG #13 FL #111 US

Andre Mills        .946  A&M   Brimmer and May         #21 SG #4 MA #113 US

Eduadro Klafke  .9211 UM    NBA Global - Brazil       #29 SG #1 BR #147 WO

Anthony Gilkes   .8572 TBD  Brooklyn South Shore   #47 SG #10 NY #282 US

Looks like the SEC programs should get in on some actual shooting guards.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

@JamieShaw5
Providence, Missouri, Alabama, Oklahoma, and others among the suitors for 4⭐️ SF Efeosa Oliogu

Read his visit breakdown: https://on3.com/news/4-star-sf-efeosa-oliogu-breaks-down-official-visits-talks-providence-maryland-missouri-and-more

QuoteEfeosa Oliogu is the No. 26 player in the recently updated 2025 On3 150. The 6-foot-5 wing from Ontario, Canada played this season for the Overtime Elite/GA program.

"I watch a lot of OG Anuoby," Oliogu told On3.

MISSOURI: "The culture at Missouri is very together. It felt like everyone was really into the basketball portion at the school. They like to space out and get downhill; play four out and one in. I like to play downhill and make reads with the ball.

"We check in with each other a lot, see how it's going. Talk about recruiting and basketball, and all that."

"I plan on going to see Gonzaga, Oklahoma, and Alabama for visits," Oliogu said.

OKLAHOMA: "They had a really good season this year. When I talk with the coaches they talk about my game and they like how I play. They talk about how I would fit in with how they play. Being able to see what the school is about and break down the fit."

ALABAMA: "They have produced a good amount of NBA players. Being able to be around that facility and learn more about their system and coaching staff would be really good."

In his words
"I would like to start taking these visits this summer," Oliogu said. "I want to see how the summer goes, see if I get any more offers and what schools are interested in me. Right now my plan is to stay in the 2025 class, but I have definitely given thought to coming out in 2024. All the schools I'm talking to would take me in 2024 or 2025.

"The coaching staff will be big for me. And not just the coaching staff, but everyone that is around the program. I want to see how they all interact with the players. The support people are the ones that will keep me healthy and in line.

"I'm n (sic) a system that is aggressive. An offense that gets downhill and a defense that presses and traps."

Duke signee Cooper Flagg holds off Rutgers signee Ace Bailey for On3's No. 1 player in 2024