USC-E must be really good this year.

Danny J

Where was the game played?

Pigsear

Pigsear

Danny J

Quote from: Pigsear on December 19, 2014, 08:47:17 pm
South Carolina.
What is strange but all too common in CBB is that if the game were played at Clemson then the opposite could have happened. I am still upset not that we lost to Clemson but the way we lost.

TheRazorback500

Quote from: Danny J on December 19, 2014, 08:52:26 pm
What is strange but all too common in CBB is that if the game were played at Clemson then the opposite could have happened. I am still upset not that we lost to Clemson but the way we lost.
Very true. Madden still has nightmares over this one. We'd have beaten Clemson by 30 at BWA...

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

chiefhawg

Rivalry game played at Colombia.

bigred223

Clemson beat two other sec teams at home this year besides us. I am quite confident we would pummel Clemson at bud Walton.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jbcarol on December 22, 2014, 04:28:13 pm
GoGamecocks.com @gogamecocks  ·  22 hours ago

Photos: #Gamecocks top Coker 78-52. http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/12/21/659569/in-photos-gamecocks-vs-coker.html ...

WOW! I'm thinking his wife said wear it or else!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jbcarol

Frank Martin retweeted
Gamecock Athletics @GamecocksOnline  ·  Dec 20
Ugly Sweater Party tomorrow at @GamecockMBB vs. Coker at 3:30! @FrankMartin_SC is rocking this- can you outdo him?

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net