Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early start time, blustery conditions, complete and total anarchy and chaos

Started by The OTR, November 16, 2017, 11:40:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grag T

My mom's Yorkies are piss mops.  Look like mops that piss all over the floor, hopefully yours are better trained.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

The OTR

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on November 17, 2017, 11:48:25 am
Is Buddy his real name or just his Hogville name?

Buddy Sanchez.  That's his full name. Also goes by Buds, Buddy S, and Nubs. 

He does whatever he wants whenever he wants. Really starts yipping it up when the oven is on so I guess he's part fire dog.

He's fat, he snores like fat hog in the bed, steals anything he can get his teeth on, and causes complete and total chaos when he's in a mood.  My other dog gets into about a tenth as much trouble as Buds. He's a Shih Tzu named Rufus.  He's pretty happy about everything as long as I'm hanging around. Buds reminds me of people on here. Not happy unless he's not happy.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 17, 2017, 07:24:08 am
I decided to take a look at Ben's apartment myself last night.

Got there and wasn't impressed, I must admit. Paid $750 for a membership, learned that the password is Woopig, and was ushered in to a large room with oversized chairs, big enough for someone pushing 400 lbs to be comfortable in.  There were large screen TV's everywhere and all of them were playing a different episode of Being Bret Bielema.  There were two chefs there with a made to order buffet type of bar there. One was stocked with every type of peanut butter and jelly you've ever heard of, every type of bread you've ever heard of. He had on a big white hat and he was slathering up jelly bread like a pro, which he was.  I ordered a sandwich on plain white bread with a smattering of peter pan crunchy and double grape jelly. It was the best jelly sandwich I've ever had.  On the other side there was a lobster bar.  They were serving up lobster in every configuration known to man....bisque, pasta, lobster po' boys, and gigantic lobsters with bowls that would hold a quarter of melted butter.  I had a couple of them as well.  All the booze was expensive and served by an elegant bald gentleman in a tuxedo who looked just like Uncle Fester.  The place was full of other sophisticated people like myself, no sign of CBB.

After wolfing down a couple of the biggest tastiest crustaceans this planet has ever produced and a jelly sandwich I decided enough was enough. No idea why CBB is so fascinated with the place. Seems like he just wouldn't fit in.

That doesn't strike me as a 5 star Yelp review.  I heard the bouncer is Hacksaw Jim Duggan.  He's 63, but word is you don't want to get out of line in there, because he still knows his way around a 2 x 4.  I doubt there's a hipster in there with a manbun thick enough to prevent a pop-knot if ole Hacksaw gets the lumber after 'em.   ;)   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Grag T on November 17, 2017, 11:48:55 am
My mom's Yorkies are piss mops.  Look like mops that piss all over the floor, hopefully yours are better trained.
in my head, you are actually Boogie.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

EastArkHog 47