Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

WPS

ShadowTheHedgehog

Russ22

For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

JOKERHOG

49-7 MS ST if Mullen calls off the Dogs.  66-7 if he doesn't.  All of our polints are in the first half :(
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

EastexHawg

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Dropkick

35-14 MSU. We mail it in yet again but MSU is too beat up and emotionally spent after Bama to hang half a hundred on us.

OtterHog

BigBrandonAllenFan

CountryHam

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

CiriusPorker

I believe in the luck of Arkie.
Ark - 37
Miss St - 34.

We'll still be in doubt about Bielema.

Seebs

52-zero.

My spirit guide and informed me that we do not have a healthy or sober or ready quarterback and those are necessary to be competitive in games.

I have also been informed that Miss State has petitioned the SEC to be allowed to play 17 players in the box.

My guide also tell me that Cooper Sone will play this week out of necessity making FANONTHEHILL the proudest man in Arkansas. And he will do well.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Ex-Trumpet

Hogs feel backed into a corner, get inspiration and come out fighting.

86-0 Hogs
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

smb

GeorgiaHOG

HF#1

34-10 State. Bielema fired out of principle.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Totofan

BOAR_N2BWILD

What ever the final is....
We had a great week of practice and a good game plan and we were so close.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

ATLHog

phadedhawg

Arkansas 56
MSU 4

Besides 2 safeties, Arkansas has a field day.  Now without feeling his job is under threat from the AD, Bielema is free to do his thing. 

Next week we slaughter Missouri and Bret Bielema will be extended by 10 years and named new athletic director. 

But really....we will get destroyed bc we are a terrible football team.  Not sure if I will watch.  (who am I kidding...I always watch)

Why fire the AD now if you're gonna leave the monkey holding the clipboard in place?  So very Arkansas....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jimhog

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Section B

Quote from: wocraig on February 23, 2009, 09:34:42 PM
"This is the beginning of a major character flaw with American society.
If this feeling of entitlement is allowed to fester, our republic will not be maintainable.
We need a grassroots movement encouraging personal responsibility and the reiteration that government only provides equality of opportunity... NOT EQUALITY OF OUTCOME." 

Amen brotha.

swineology

Misstake 42

Bert gone  24

Fat boy will pull out all the stops

apcapri

jgphillips3

MSU 42, Arkansas 21.  It's only that close due to a little Alabama hangover.

The Hawg Marshal

Sadly I don't even want to think about it.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 16, 2017, 12:21:18 pm
Hogs feel backed into a corner, get inspiration and come out fighting.

86-0 Hogs

I like this pick!

jgphillips3

b-ball coach

BB has hung it up; he's been so bad it might give us a chance. Kids have not & will battle early, defense will be on the Field all day due to our inept offense and wear out; 38-17 Misstake

Sho Nuff

Captain Hamerica

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

BrickTwnHog

28-17 at half
42-20 at end of game

Hogs will play hard early but give up shortly after half

Dominicanhog

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys