Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody seeing ducks or geese?

Started by theFlyingHog, October 26, 2016, 09:33:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theFlyingHog

Still pretty warm up north. I just got back from a week in NE Nebraska and everybody was saying they haven't seen much. Heard some shooting scattered around but nothing very concentrated

grayhawg

1 flock of snow geese last week. Canadian geese don't count we have thousands of resident Canada Geese.

Hog_Swanson

Drive east on Don Tyson going toward Butterfield Coach Rd around 5pm.  Look on the north side of the road where they just did some dirt work, 100's of them everyday right there.  Probably have to sneak up on them through the neighboring cow field with you bow.  Really put some arch on your arrow.  Don't get caught and ruin it for the rest of us.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"