Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

arthritis drug approved by FDA also cures baldness potentially!!!! $$$$

Started by wilbur, June 22, 2014, 11:17:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wilbur

Last year, Planned Parent was responsible for "terminating" the lives of 90,000 black babies.  How many black babies did the Confederate flag kill?

Ineptocracy:

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

wilbur

So a drug company can't make that leap? At least I have you to correct me.
Last year, Planned Parent was responsible for "terminating" the lives of 90,000 black babies.  How many black babies did the Confederate flag kill?

Ineptocracy:

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

alwaysondbigscreen

i don't know anything about this drug, but there are others that work for baldness that never really took off. the main problem i would guess is that the hair comes right back out on discontinuation of the med. Well that and the $ and that ins will not cover them. minoxidil comes as a bp med and as as spray (rogaine) then there is propceia neither of which is "big mover"
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

wilbur

I know absolutely nothing about the drug either.  If a pharmaceutical company ever solves this riddle, it will be huge money.  That's all I was trying to convey.  Maybe if Pfizer had a drug for a small male member, majestic would not have to follow me around and correct me on hogville.   :)

Ineptocracy:

majestic

Quote from: wilbur on June 23, 2014, 09:25:51 am
I know absolutely nothing about the drug either.  If a pharmaceutical company ever solves this riddle, it will be huge money.  That's all I was trying to convey.  Maybe if Pfizer had a drug for a small male member, majestic would not have to follow me around and correct me on hogville.   :)
Look, denso, I was simply pointing out that the drug works for regrowing hair in those suffering with alopecia only, which is great for them. And Pfizer does have a drug for your affliction, though I'm not sure why you'd bring that up. 
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08