Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are two reasons why you feel Arkansas has a good chance saturday?

Started by Sweet Feet, October 05, 2017, 12:12:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphat

(1) - - -

(2) - - -

:-X

Muskliketusk

Better D, better run game, better QB, better HC and better team. It ain't hard to see.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Jonbo

Dirty

Iwastherein1969

because ESPN has us with a 34 % chance to win this game BUT Las Vegas conversely, has us as the favorite on the road in the SEC at now -2 ....also, Austin Allen is going to have his best game, by far, all year...which points to a big road win for the Hogs
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

31to6

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

31to6

Wildhog

1.  They are South Carolina.
2.  Will Muschamp is their coach.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Etowah

South Carolina is not a good team.

We normally get better as the season moves along.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

texhog22